Achievements are a brand new feature introduced on 27/11/2006. The following announcement was made:
Next season will also see the start of a totally new alternative career feature: Achievements.
Unfortunately, the bitter truth is that not everyone can win the cup or the top league in Hattrick, so we think it’s important that there is a possibility to focus on an alternative career. Alternative careers (the more, the merrier!) give the game depth and give everyone a better gaming experience. Some people focus on being the best forward trainer, some focus on collecting flags and other focus on being an active member of the community for example. Now we add yet another career possibility: achievements.
Shortly put, this feature means you’ll get points for different things you’ve achieved in the game. Winning your league or advancing some rounds in the cup, for example, will give you some points, as will receiving a certain amount of stars in a match. Moreover you will also receive points for other things in the game like founding a federation, buying/selling a player, writing a conference post, climbing up the rankings and becoming a National coach. Most achievements will be known, but there will also be some hidden achievements to seek for.
Your achievements will be visible from your menu and your user page. Both the points you’ve achieved and the maximum points you can achieve will be shown.
- Pulled a youth player (10 pts)
- Sold player (10 pts)
- Bought player (10 pts)
- Sold a youth player (10 pts)
- Rebought a youth player (10 pts)
- Player's skill increased (Stamina and form is not included) (10 pts)
- Troop total TSI reached [TSI] (5-50 pts)
- 1200000+ = 50 pts
- 600000+ = 30 pts
- 300000+ = 20 pts
- 75000+ = 15 pts
- 30000+ = 5 pts
- Cash is king (5-35pts)
- Youthful lineup (all fieldplayers younger than 20 & keeper younger than 22) (35 pts)
- Home-grown lineup (25 pts)
- Played first international friendly match (10 pts)
- Reached X stars in a match (currently removed)
- 80+ = 35pts
- 70+ = 30pts
- 60+ = 25pts
- 50+ = 20pts
- 40+ = 15pts
- 30+ = 10pts
- 20+ = 5pts
- Wrote a conference post (10 pts)
- Wrote a press announcement (10 pts)
- Founded federation, recieved X members / Create an alliance with X members
- 50+ = 15pts
- 10+ = 10pts
- 5+ = 5pts
These are only 310 points of the 1140 points possible.
HT's on achievements
|By: HT-Thomas||7440494.93 as reply to 7440494.68|
|To: Seregon||2006-11-28, at 13:11|
|Comparing this to the other extralives game where there are a system similar to achievements, you get 10 points for the easy ones, and then 15, 20 or 30 points for the somewhat rarer ones. I would assume that it's the same here.
|By: HT-Thomas||7440494.169 as reply to 7440494.158|
|To: chico_latino||28/11/2006 at 18.13|
|Achivements is clearly not for everyone, just like collecting flags. It does however provide something fun for some and nothing to someone else.
We had to take a decision about past achievements and we chose this approach for simplicity, time and performance reasons. There would have been billions of rows of data to go through just to get all this. There are some harder/rare achievements that will be awarded retroactive though.
It's the same for everyone even though it might feel bad for those been long in the game. But, Maybe it's time chasing those achievements again? Maybe this will give you and others some fire in the butt to go longer in the Cup than before or even win it? :)
There are many achivements loaded in the game, easy (those you've already seen) and more rare and much harder ones. Give it some time as I'm sure many will see some fun in this thing sooner or later.
|By: HT-Thomas||7440494.171 as reply to 7440494.170|
|To: Gizmo967||28/11/2006 at 18.20|
|We had to take a decision about past achievements and we chose this approach for simplicity, time and performance reasons. There would have been billions of rows of data to go through just to get all this. There are some harder/rare achievements that will be awarded retroactive though.
Does this mean that I will get NT coach points soon?
If so you'll see an achievement some time in the future.
|By: HT-Thomas||7440494.457 as reply to 7440494.455|
|To: ElPiase||01/12/2006 at 10:39|
|Meaning that if you manage to go up a level in the achievement you get an increase in the points for that specific achievement. Anything else would be totally pointtless. Making less stars, a poorer achievement, should not give any points.
Please, can you confirm this? :)
- Achievement/Mijlpaal federatie (AcMi) (allianceID: 49780) (Dutch, English)
- Achievement Seeker Federation (ASF) (AllianceID: 49847) (English)
- Mijlpaal Maniakken (M/M) (allianceID: 49918) (Dutch)
- Federación de Cazarecompensas (CazaLogros) (AllianceID: 49929) (Spanish)
- Wapenfeit / Mijlpaal Federatie (WAM Fed) (allianceID: 50029) (Dutch)
- Osiągnięcia w HT (O H T) (AllianceID: 50199) (Polish)
- Achievement Chasers (AC) (AllianceID: 50262) (English)
- -- *Welt der Errungenschaften* -- (WdE) (AllianceID: 50432)) (German)
- De mange bedrifter (Point) (AllianceID: 50512) (Danish)
- Presterarna (PREST) (AllianceID: 50619) (Swedish)
- MijlPaal/MileStone Fed. (RMPF) (AllianceID: 50712) (Dutch, English)
- Achievements! (achi-test) (AllianceID: 51050) (Italian)
- Saavutustenmetsästäjät (SaMe) (AllianceID: 51159) (Finnish)
- Slovenski Lovci Na Dosežke (SLND) (AllianceID: 51728) (Slovenian)
- Federazione Italiana Riconoscimenti (F.I.Rico.)(AllianceID: 51794) (Italian)