Bob was a youth pull made by HT-Tjecken at a Hattrick party on 14 January 2001. In combination with his somewhat silly name, the fact that triggered a lot of jokes about him was he had poor Wing as best skill, but he was pulled at the age of 22 as a goalkeeper.
Cult Icon (2001-2006)
- Memorable moments
- 23/08/2001 Bob Sunesson's outstanding performances for Hattrick are recognised by the HFA (Hattrick Football Association), and they claim him to be a "beloved team member".
- Question on Global Conference
- Did Bob have solid leadership when they made him beloved? or is that a mith?
|Bob, with his changing faces and his status,|
hours before quitting on April 1
When the players' faces were implemented in the game, those users who wondered what Bob Sunesson looked like had to keep wondering as the joke on him continued. Bob was given a unique feature: the changing faces! subsequently improved into an Easter egg with his face covered each time by a different object.
Bob was the only beloved player in the game. However his agreeability could not have given his team any advantage as a clown (a myth, but in any case his leadership was too low). The controversial thing was that, according to the cryptic rules of the time, if its owner had decided to get rid of all players with higher leadership Bob would have become the best team leader in the entire game!
- His retirement message goes like this
- Bob was last seen surrounded by beautiful photo models with a cocktail drink in his hand. His legendary days in Hattrick will always be remembered.
After Retirement (2006-today)
Bob was immediately hired in the bank that in the game provides credit, as confirmed by the achievement Met Bob at the bank. He must have had a surprisingly fast and brilliant career as the bank quickly took his name to become Banque Sunesson.
- Achievement 14
- Bought at Banque Sunesson at least 1, 5 or 10 bonds.
Forensic facial reconstruction
|Items on Bob's face are, in scattered order:||----->>|