- Fastest training type (with goalkeeping).
- Relative freedom in formations you can play.
- Teams are unpredictable because of the ability to switch wing attacks
- It is more profitable than often given credit for, providing you are training the right players
- Trains the joint least number of players after goalkeeping.
- A lower midfield rating if your trainees don't have high playmaking.
- Difficult to know what to do with the half slots
- Secondary skills are very important, and because of this, newbies find it difficult to buy good trainees
- Some people claim that wing skill doesn't give a price relative to other skills. This might change in the future because of the recent change that gave forwards less influence in attack ratings on the wings.
- There are at least three different markets for finished wing trainees, and the wing trainer must be aware of all of them