Difference between revisions of "Head"
From HattrickJump to navigationJump to search
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
the in .
[]s and []s
with the specialty have somewhat inferior footwork skills, can be taken advantage of by opponent, thus giving them a chance to score.
However, this event is comparatively rare.
, the to [].
Latest revision as of 19:21, 11 November 2020
Head is generally regarded as one of the best specialities in the game.
- Corner to Head specialist
- The higher the number of head specialists in your team, and the lower the number of head specialists among your opponent's, the better your chances to score from a corner.
- Winger to Head Player
- Header Wingers, Inner Midfielders and Forwards are capable of scoring directly with a header from a cross if your winger manages to break through the defense on his side of the pitch.
- Technical Goes around a Head (negative)
- Players with the specialty that have somewhat inferior footwork skills, can be taken advantage of by a technical opponent, thus giving them a chance to score.
- Technical Forwards are dangerous for Head Midfielders,
- Technical winger may create an event when facing a head Defender,
- Head Defenders are weak against Technical Forwards.
- However, this event is comparatively rare.
Furthermore, the header is totally immune to atmospheric events.