|Full name||Henrihs Kacēns|
|Current club||Teika Hackers|
|Season 24-Now||Teika Hackers|
|Season 26||U20 Latvija||11 (3)|
Henrihs Kacēns, (45300108) is a former Latvian U-20 international player. His position is scorer and he is infamous for his aggressiveness on and off the field. Since the age of 17 he is playing for Teika Hackers. He is a clear favourite for Teika Hackers fans and most hated player elsewhere.
Henrihs started his career in a lower league team LB2 where he was spotted by the scouts of Teika Hackers and FK Jumanji. Both teams went on bidding war and finally Henrihs was transfered to Teika Hackers for 1 421 000 Lats (2 842 000 Euros).
National U20 team
At the age of 20 he was included in Latvian U-20 team. He made his debut on 02.09.2005 and played a total of 11 games, scoring 3 goals.
Achievements with Teika Hackers
Henrihs has enjoyed most of Teika Hackers success in Latvian league. He joined fairly average III. league team and helped his team to lift 2 league trophies and a national cup. Next season he helped Teika Hackers to return to top division and to reach Hattrick Masters semifinals where he shared 2nd to 6th place in top scorers table with 7 goals.
Breaking the legs
Henrihs is not only a great goal scorer but also an uncompromising team player. His work rate and aggressive tackling has paid off in some games and he has rarely let down his own team. Most famous incident is match against FK Mayertown (04.02.2006) when Henrihs made a nasty tackle which caused injuries for the two highest skilled players off the opponent team, which had to leave the field. Henrihs only received a yellow card, but was later revenged by opponents and also had to leave the pitch.
Off the field
Henrihs has shown his aggressive behaviour both on and off the field. During his teams only season in Virslīga he did some provoking interviews with national media, including Latvian HT Radio. He also received a martial arts diploma just after his team relegated from top division.
- 16.10.2004 Start of professional career
- 19.10.2004 Signed by Teika Hackers
- 27.08.2005 III.10 league champion
- 02.09.2005 Debut in Latvian U-20 team
- 21.10.2005 First international goal against U-20 Chinese Taipei
- 17.12.2005 II.2 league champion
- 30.12.2005 2 goals against Hrvatska U20
- 05.04.2006 Latvian Cup winner
- 12.06.2006 Debut in Hattrick Masters
- 15.06.2006 Played in Hattrick Masters semi final
- 18.11.2006 Became top scorer of Virslīga with 9 goals
- 03.02.2007 Scored his 100th career goal