Midfield contributions are from:
Playmaking inner midfielders
Playmaking central defenders
Playmaking wing backs
|Central Defender||Wing Back||Inner Midfielder||Winger||Forward|
|Defensive||No||10%||95%**||30%||35%||(*) 2 Central defenders: -3.6%|
3 Central defenders: -10%
(wing or middle)
|15%*||20%||90%**||55%||15%||(**) 2 Inner Midfielders: -6.5%|
3 Inner Midfielders: -17.5%
Events affecting midfield
- Team attitude towards match influences midfield rating.
Attitude Venue Bonus/Malus Total Normal match away 0.00% 100.00% home +19.89% 119.89% Derby away +11.49% 111.49% home +19.89% 119.89% Match of the Season away +11.49% 111.49% home +31.38% 131.38% Play it cool away -16.06% 83.94% home +3.84% 103.84% Counter-attacks away -7.00% 93.00% home +12.89% 112.89%
The choice affects the team's performance during the match as well as Team Spirit in the long period.
Team spirit give a further bonus to midfield rating.
- Due to lack of formation experience level a team can suffer confusion and have midfield lose possession. In the match report will appear the level of disorganisation.
- The overconfidence you get in the beginning of the match, only your midfield is affected.
Note: the message in the beginning of the match never appears when you play MOTS. So you can use the team attitude to avoid overconfidence (be careful doing that if you'll have to play a qualification match after this).
- When you get a negative experience message in the match report all your ratings are affected and your team will perform as going into disorganisation, depending of both teams’ experience. In the match report doesn’t appear the level of disorganisation, but you can see that in midfield, as you’ll notice the difference in possession, comparing to the first half (the final ratings are the average of all 90 minutes or possible extra ones).
- To calculate your midfield before the game you can use a lot of tools (ex: Midfield calculator).
- Possession page for more information.