This type of training will train the skill Playmaking for Inner Midfielders and wingers (half rate). Midfield is considered the most important part of your team, so improving that is a good idea. This is the most popular training regime, as 28% of Hattrick managers train Playmaking.
- Probably the best overall training type, especially in lower divisions
- You train 10 players (though 4 at half speed), which is the most after defending training.
- A fast way of building an effective team, as midfield is the most important area in hattrick.
- Allows flexibility in your style of play, through clever use of secondary skills.
- Since playmakers are in high demand, this might make you a lot of money.
- You need 10 trainees, so start-up costs may be high.
- When beginning this regime, your midfield rating might be very low if you've chosen to train midfielders with either lower stamina or playmaking.
- You cannot play the same midfield in league and cup matches and still train at maximum efficiency, which can limit your chances in one or the other.
- You need to either buy trainees with high stamina, or switch to stamina training sometimes, because playmaking skill is diminished if a player doesn't have excellent stamina.
- Everybody else is doing it. Do you want to follow the herd?