Difference between revisions of "Scoring training"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Revision as of 17:54, 29 December 2005
This type of training will train the scoring skill for forwards. About 14% of the hattrick population chose scoring training. Note that the shooting training type also trains the scoring skill as well as set pieces, for more players but at a slower rate.
- Lots of fun as you'll have high scoring games
- Lots of goals means good supporter mood
- Variety of tactics through use of defensive forwards and forwards towards wing
- Trainees are expensive, and fully trained players are not the massive money-makers you'd expect
- You can only train 6 players at once
- 3-4-3 and 4-3-3 are the only formations available
- Too many other people train scoring