Set pieces training
With this training type all players in your squad recieve training in the set pieces skill, whether or not they played a game that week. Regardless of age this training takes about 2.2 weeks for a player to raise a level.
Set pieces training was previously considered to be one of the most lucrative training types in the game. It is trained by only 1% of all hattrickers. Note that shooting also trains set pieces (as well as scoring), but at a much slower rate.
- Hugely profitable when done well
- Great return on investment, the more you invest, the more you get
- Train up to 50 players
- Training regardless of age
- Freedom of formation
- Does not increase the wages of your players
- Massive start-up costs to be done effectively (approx 30 million EUR)
- Compared to "normal" training types, it requires more transfers and therefore more team spirit hits will occur
- Players lose form when not playing
- Players will often need to be listed several times before selling
- There is only a finite number of Set Piece players needed, so this type can only support a limited number of trainers (around 1%)