Sleeping Dragons FC
|Sleeping Dragons FC (222425)|
|managed by Samdori|
|Full name||Sleeping Dragons FC|
|Founded||February 19, 2007 (Season 31)|
|Ground||Mines of Moria|
|Fan Club||3600 members in The Dragon Minions|
|updated on: Jun 3, 2012|
Sleeping Dragons FC is a hattrick team founded by manager Samdori in February 2007. The team has experienced many highs and lows throughout their history. Above anything else Dragons are proud to say they have never finished with a losing record during their 18 seasons of existence. Dragons are located in the Minnesota region and currently reside in the Major League of the USA. It was a long and tumultuous journey but the Sleeping Dragons have finally accomplished their goal of reaching the Major League. However they are not done yet. According to independent analysts the current core of players will remain in their prime for a couple more seasons yet and the chance of Dragons winning a title during that time are high.
|Season||Series||Standing||Wins||Draws||Losses||Points||Cup (Eliminated By)|
|49||Major League||-||0||0||0||0||in progress|
|48||Major League||4th||6||2||6||20||Round 8 (SmackDownHotel)|
|47||Major League||3rd||6||3||5||21||Round 5 (Falcon Pride)|
|46||II.3||1st||11||1||2||34||Round 5 (Shankly FC)|
|45||III.13||1st||9||3||2||30||Semifinals - Round 12 (United Milan F.C.)|
|44||II.3||6th||6||2||6||20||Round 7 (BobbleHead FC)|
|43||III.12||1st||14||0||0||42||Round 9 (The Human Paraquats)|
|42||IV.17||1st||11||0||3||33||Round 5 (BoundToWin)|
|41||IV.17||2nd||10||1||3||31||Round 3 (Belusa VBC)|
|40||V.89||1st||12||2||0||38||Round 4 (Cambridge Crushers)|
|39||IV.10||5th||7||1||6||22||Round 4 (Slainte Crew)|
|38||V.29||1st||12||0||2||36||Round 4 (ramblers fc)|
|37||VI.68||1st||12||1||1||37||Round 3 (O.G. Kickers)|
|36||VI.68||2nd||12||1||1||37||Round 3 (The Sprinkles)|
|35||VI.68||3rd||11||0||3||33||Round 2 (Hoboken FC)|
|34||VI.68||4th||8||3||3||27||Round 2 (Ohio Rhinelanders FC)|
|33||VI.68||3rd||9||4||1||31||Round 2 (Niceville Nice guys)|
|32||VI.68||3rd||10||0||4||30||Did not qualify|
- 27 Feb 2012: Ranked #1 in the USA as a team and for achievements points.
- 17 Oct 2011: Became champion of II.3 and advanced to Major League!
- 4 Jul 2011: Defeated Cabana Mulberries 2-3 in a qualifier securing the right to once again play in II.3.
- 2 Jun 2011: Advanced to the Semifinals of the US Cup with a dominating 5-0 win over Buckeyes of the ML and achieved 424 hatstats.
- 15 Nov 2010: Completed perfect 14 win season in Division III and secured a spot in II.3.
- 30 Sep 2010: Advanced to round 9 of the cup following a 6-1 defeat of UTD Assassins.
- 1 Aug 2010: Promoted to III.12 after routing an unmotivated Mid-Mo Headcrackers squad 10-0 in the qualifier.
- 14 Dec 2009: Completed an undefeated season in V.89 and secured automatic promotion back to Division IV.
- 11 May 2009: Advanced to Division IV following a 5-1 qualifier win over FC Parma that lasted through extra time and was decided by penalty kicks.
- 17 Feb 2009: Undefeated streak reached 18 matches and attained the rank of 803 in the USA.
- 12 Feb 2009: Defeated FC Energie Cruces of III.13 to reach round 4 of the Cup.
- 19 Jan 2009: Gained promotion to Division V of USA following a 7-0 qualifier defeat of Redwood Revolution.
- 5 Dec 2008: Founded the federation If You Want 'FOUNDED FEDERATION' Achievement (YMCA 68) and received 134 members.
- As of Season 48 Samdori has 36 of 128 home flags and 128 of 128 away flags.
- Samdori is also an achievement points collector and is currently the #1 achiever in the USA.
- Total 719 of 998 possible points
|3-3-2007||Play the Lottery: Scouted a new player.||10|
|3-3-2007||I want you: Bought player.||10|
|3-9-2007||Practice makes perfect: Player's skill increased.||10|
|3-9-2007||Get out of here: Sold player.||10|
|3-31-2008||I want you back: Rebought a former youth player.||10|
|5-15-2008||Let's do this again: Sold a rebought youth player.||10|
|4-12-2009||Cash is king: The money on your account exceeded 10 000 000 US$.||35|
|5-5-2009||Investment return: Sold a youth player.||10|
|1-3-2010||Eternal life: Promoted player to Hall Of Fame.||15|
|5-26-2011||Cup Heroes: Advanced from round 10 in the Cup.||35|
|6-12-2011||All that skill: Total TSI of the squad exceeded 2 000 000.||80|
|10-24-2011||We're so loved: Fan club size exceeded 3 500 members.||50|
|2-27-2012||Climbing the ladder: Team was ranked amongst the top 1.||100|
|2-26-2007||Home-grown lineup: All players in your starting lineup originate from your own club and the average age is over 18.||25|
|3-7-2007||Friends from abroad: Played international friendly match.||10|
|4-30-2008||Veteran lineup: The average age of your starting lineup is over 35.||35|
|5-28-2008||Youthful lineup: The average age of your starting lineup is below 18 (and at least one player originates from another club).||35|
|3-17-2009||Academy Lineup: All players in your starting lineup originate from your own club and the average age is below 18.||35|
|1-18-2012||Star collector: Team reached at least 100 stars in a match.||60|
|3-12-2012||We're so good: Team reached an average match rating of world class.||34|
|10-21-2007||Stop the press: Wrote a press announcement.||10|
|10-25-2007||The world needs to know: Wrote a forum post.||10|
|12-5-2008||Join my revolution: Founded federation, received more than 100 members.||20|
|2-25-2007||Non-spender (deleted achievement): Team has 0 expenses.||0|
|4-5-2009||Dishonest Squad: The average player personality in your squad is close to infamous.||15|
|4-12-2009||Nice Squad: The average player personality in your squad is close to popular.||15|
|6-7-2009||Nasty Squad: The average player personality in your squad is close to nasty.||15|
|7-5-2009||Honest Squad: The average player personality in your squad is close to righteous.||15|