- REDIRECT Template:Interwiki/Specialtèè
Player Specialties are special attributes that that differentiate some players in Hattrick from other players. A player may have only one specialty, and no more. All specialties, except regainer, may result in a special event during a match, some giving a scoring chance and some giving improved performance due to weather. Some of the events that lead to a scoring chance are influenced by opposition players, sometimes leading to "game-planning" (as in using a technical player against a head defender, or matching a quick defender against a quick attacker).
- Head gives you increased scoring opportunities in corners.
- Technical players perform better in good weather and worse in bad weather. Technical players have also a Bonus for their Passing skill when playing as a Defensive Forward
- Powerful players perform better in bad weather and worse in good weather. Powerful players are also good at pressing.
- Quick players can outrun the opposing defenders.
- Unpredictable can create chances by sheer unpredictability of their passes.