There is a wide variety of specialists available to your club. They help manage different things, but each costs you 1 500 € a week.
There's no limit to the amount of employees you can hire, but the effect of every additional specialist recedes successively. Two assistant coaches are better than one, but the effect is definitely not doubled. Having four specialists is slightly better than having two, but again doesn't double the effect. The following specialists are available:
- Goalkeeping coach
- Improves your goalkeeper form, and goalkeeping skills.
- Assistant coach
- Same effect as if you had a more skilled coach, meaning your outfield players' form improves and they get more out of training sessions. The coach's abilities for leadership are unaffected, though.
- Sports psychologist
- Increases confidence and, to a much smaller degree, team spirit.
- Improves sponsor mood, and, to a much smaller degree, supporter attitude towards the club.
- If you have many debts or many funds available, you can hire an economist to reduce your interest rates, or invest your surplus.
- Reduces chances of injuries.
- Helps injured players rehabilitate faster.
It'll cost you 1 500 € to fire a specialist. If you have more than ten specialists of the same kind (goalkeeping and assistant coaches are, for this purpose, counted as the same type) problems with cooperation may occur, possibly causing negative effects on the team atmosphere, economic setbacks, or similar - including a loss of training. For every specialist above the first ten, the risks and negative effects increase.
The amount of specialists employed can be checked under "The Club" caption in the "Your Club" menu. This is also where you hire and fire specialists.