I'm trying to sort out the achievements by category and by points they give. I'd also like them to be written exactly as they are written in Hattrick. The six achievements I have put under team and manager achievements are the ones I have seen, and will propably be rather soon visible in most of the achievement pages. If you write any rare achievements here I'd love to see them myself, so I would appreciate the team id of teams where you have spotted those particular achievements. I'm sorry myself that I missed that myself, but as I said, those six achievements will be very common. --Jhattara 21:15, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
I can now confirm that retiring a player to the hall of fame does not count as an achievement. --Mr Wednesday 01:42, 29 November 2006 (UTC)
Improving a player skill also gives points!! /common/achievements.asp?userID=3339957 --gedo1 MijlPaal/MileStone Fed. (RMPF)
But improving stamina does not. How should we notice that in the article ?
Questions (will be removed when answered or admin if questions aren't allowed here)
Tell me, shouldn't there be a link in the left hand menu to Achievements? --Sporally 20:59, 3 January 2007 (UTC)
- Still no reply to this? --Sporally 19:35, 4 April 2007 (UTC)
Can anyone tell me what zero expenses means?
- It means that your sponsor money covers your permanent expenses, That is staff, wages, arena. so on. Almost impossibly for established teams i think! --4nd3r5
- Are you sure that's all it means? You have to break even without the help of transfers and gate income? Has anyone actually earned these points? --septimusjm 14:47, 28 September 2007 (UTC)
- 100% impossible for established teams as that would demand you to remove your entire stadium, sell or fire your players and fire all of your staff. However, the problem is that you can't fire or sell your coach and thereby can't get to the point of 0 expenses. Only new teams can get this achievement - the first week of gaming is for one reason or another thought of as a 0 expense week. --Sporally 19:35, 4 April 2007 (UTC)
Youthfull line-up can also with a 22yr old field player, see matchid=107173761 and Common/achievements.asp?UserID=5612591. Probably the average age counts?
For the home growth team, does that count youth pull player??newmathsking 10:32, 3 February 2007 (UTC)
"Team reached X stars in a match" - does anyone know how X is calculated?
- How about simply sum of the stars given to your players in a single match. --Jhattara 21:47, 3 March 2007 (UTC)
anyone has a hint on why i did not get the dishonest squad achievement in this game: (136502800) 11 fielded players with 10 dishonest and 1 infamous should have been ok according to wiki information...
- It might take a few days or weeks to get the achievement. Wait for some time and tell us if you get the achievement. --Jhattara 09:49, 9 August 2007 (UTC)
I added the Points for Stars
added new Points for home-grown lineup (userID=4811957)
Please copy & paste
Please either copy & paste the english versions of the achievements or give us the team id# where you saw this achievement. --Jhattara 09:51, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- Troop total and cash is king can be found on team ID#55409 and #60967. There are others in England right now with variable values for the same achievement. It appears to be calculated and given on the economic update, which England just had. 18.104.22.168 20:22, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- I'm assuming that these are for total TSI of the whole team. The more you have, the more points. Kind of encourages buying a divine for an economic update. The other is for having a certain cash balance on hand for an economic update. As the entire world goes through the updates, we should get a fairly clear picture on what the brackets are. I assume that they are going to be spaced evenly up to a certain point, just like the stars. 22.214.171.124 20:33, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
the points you received for achieving a certain amount of stars during the last game are gone at the moment!?!
- There was an error which caused the number of stars and the matchid to get mixed up and because of that they deleted all those entries after the algorithm was fixed. --Jhattara 16:38, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
Cash is king research
- 8 858 736 € - 13 648 271 € = 35pts
- 5 210 727 € - 8 946 721 € = 25pts
- 1 405 292 € - 5 116 015 € = 15pts
- 2 035 066 € = 5pts
- - 5 895 999 € = 0pts
Based on this small research (about 20 teams) I'd come to a conclusion that this Achievement is not realted to the amount of cash team has on its account. --Jhattara 21:09, 1 December 2006 (UTC)
- This is indeed strange, but there's a rumor floating around that teams that don't have an "active" achievement such as pulling a youth or selling a player won't get a passive achievement such as cash because this would save server computations. So far, I haven't seen any teams that invalidate this rumor. A123456 14:44, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
Maybe this achievement is related to the number of economists a team has. I am at least willing to test this by gradually hiring more and more economists. I will post here my cash totals and number of economists. --Jhattara 18:42, 2 December 2006 (UTC)
I've come to believe it's upto cash after all. Let us collect the figures here. --Jhattara 01:19, 3 December 2006 (UTC)
|Date||Cash||# of economists||Last week profit||Cash is King points||signature|
|2.12.2006||1 159 596 €||1 economist||59 367 €||5 pts||--Jhattara 18:42, 2 December 2006 (UTC)|
|2.12.2006||4 218 344 €||3 economists||2 298 763 €||15 pts||--Mr Wednesday 02:27, 3 December 2006 (UTC)|
|2.12.2006||6 444 979 €||10 economists||227 039 €||25 pts||--carlesmu 09:25, 3 December 2006 (UTC)|
|2.12.2006||1 419 466 US$||1 economist||161 599 US$||5 pts||--Catalyst 10:10:18, 2006-12-03 (UTC)|
|3.12.2006||1 251 264 US$||0 economists||92 420 US$||5 pts||--IndianaRed 18:02, 4 December 2006 (UTC)|
- I just got this and I didn't fully understand so instead of editting the wiki I decided to put it in the discussion:
01/12/2006 Troop total TSI reached [TSI] 15
I have "Troop total TSI reached 67200 5", however, foxtrick and Hattrick Control show me that my team have TSI 68.600. Is this another bug??
- That indeed was a bug which is now fixed according to HT-Thomas. The shown values should be identical after the next update. Mjoelnir
- Interesting - what happens if you get TSI above a threshhold, then sell a player before an update occurs? I have just had it around 1350000 for most of the week - but did not get anything so far..
Date Achievement Points How common 03-12-2006 Nice Squad 5 9
Hi. My team is Kortrijk Golden Spurs with TeamID = 195034. I received a very unique acchievement. Question is why?
I have allmost all clowns in my team? Maybe all popular players give this or maybe due to clowns. No idea.
Fan club size research
I guess this needs also some research. --Jhattara 15:17, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
|Date||Fan club size||points||signature|
|4.12.2006||3558||30||--Mod-Hakerpaps 17:28, 8 December 2006 (UTC)|
|4.12.2006||3477||30||(from HT Forum (Gizom967)) --Jhattara 16:33, 4 December 2006 (UTC)|
|4.12.2006||3204||30||Jesse (126.96.36.199) 16:25, 4 December 2006 (UTC)|
|4.12.2006||2527||15||Ojciec_Dyrektor 18:36, 4 December 2006 (UTC)|
|4.12.2006||2509||15||--Mr Wednesday 04:57, 5 December 2006 (UTC)|
|4.12.2006||2501||15||(from HT Forum (wickedsoul)) --Jhattara 16:33, 4 December 2006 (UTC)|
|4.12.2006||2424||15||(from HT Forum (Shima)) --Jhattara 16:33, 4 December 2006 (UTC)|
|4.12.2006||2307||15||From Pattrick, added by Jesse 16:25, 4 December 2006 (UTC)|
|4.12.2006||2096||15||--Catalyst 19:32:52, 2006-12-05 (UTC)|
|4.12.2006||2029||15||--IndianaRed 18:05, 4 December 2006 (UTC)|
|4.12.2006||1893||5||--Jhattara 15:17, 4 December 2006 (UTC)|
|4.12.2006||1596||5||(from HT Forum (Beukenoot)) --Jhattara 16:33, 4 December 2006 (UTC)|
|4.12.2006||1402||5||--Mjoelnir (points were updated way later)|
|4.12.2006||1091||5||(from HT Forum (jenas28), dubious) --Jhattara 16:33, 4 December 2006 (UTC)|
The limits are as follows:
1500 = 5 points 2000 = 15 points 3000 = 30 points
I've got 1308 fans and 5 points, so table is not true.
- That doesn't proove the table wrong. It just tells us that the achievement isn't awarded to everyone. Someone told in the HT-forum that his fan club didn't change in size and he got 0 points with a fanclub over 2000. Maybe the achievement is checked only when the fan club size is changed. --Jhattara 18:19, 4 December 2006 (UTC)
On the Dutch national forum there is a discussion about this point: Sold a youth player (10 pts), some people sold their youth players, but didn't get any points. Are there any teams (teamid's) who did receive this achievement? If not, this achievement can be removed. Lightsun
- There are over 900 teams with this. Team #301371 is one example. There may be a bug where it's not being recorded anymore but it is there. A123456 13:59, 8 December 2006 (UTC)
Correct indeed, my first sold player was a youth player (142084197) I got the points for selling a player, but not for selling a youth player. At the moment I think you get the points for selling a youth player that has been for ... months in your team, or a rebought youth player who will be sold again.
Advancing in the domestic cup
I just found a team in Denmark that has received 10 point for reaching round 3 in the danish cup. Nothing was stated in the article nor here, so hope you can use this info. The TeamID is 19804. I guess it varies from country to country as some have more rounds than other countries - but i believe that no matter what country your are from you will get the same amount of points for winning the cup.
Denmark, 51,880 teams in total:
- Round 3 - 10 points
Finland, 51,880 teams in total:
- Round 3 - 10 points
Ecuador, 680 teams in total:
- Round 3 - 10 points
I use the danish version of Hattrick, and for one reason or another i can't login with the english version, it is changed back when i try to change it to the english version. But if you have the correct name of this acheivement you are welcome to change it --Sporally 17:25, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
- I found this same achievement from one of my league opponents. It also says advanced to round 3, when in fact he has advanced to round 4. I on the other hand don't have this achievement although I reached round 3. --Jhattara 19:21, 22 December 2006 (UTC)
- Ah, here's the thing. I just visited your team (i expect you have the same username in Hattrick) and your league opponent and in danish it says advancing from 3rd round - will someone please write this in english after you have found the correct spelling form in Hattrick. Visit TeamID 19804 or 75248 to check the spelling. It is actually quite strange if you ask me. Just visited a team from ecuador and though they only have 880 teams in their league you still only get 10 points from advancing from round 3, which means they will get less points in total for getting all the way through the domestic cup. I guess we will have to wait until this season is over to get the list done--Sporally 08:35, 23 December 2006 (UTC)
The number of points for reaching the semi-final, final and being the winner of the domestic cup might be the same in all nations regardless of size, that is what I expect. Will be interesting to see if/how much points you get for advancing in the Masters tournament. --MD-JakobTrier 07:02, 2 January 2007 (UTC)
- The point is that as there aren't as many teams in all countries you can't get the same amount of points for advancing through the 3rd round as in greater countries with many teams. Here's an example of a team in a small nation, TeamID 484702. Unless you mean that you think that the first couple of rounds yield the same amount of points and then when you reach the semi-finals and final you get exactly the same as all other countries do. In that case you will get a lot of extra points advancing from the 3rd last round into the semi-finals in a small country. Hope you get me. But i guess we will have to wait a see, afterall we get all the answers to this when the season is over. --Sporally 20:45, 3 January 2007 (UTC)
Can i delete all this now? It seems that we have all the information about cups, so to clean up i hope you don't mind i delete this part of the discussion, do you? --Sporally 11:35, 16 March 2007 (UTC)
Can we figure out some way to make this list credible in the long run? Maybe accompanying these claims with MessageIDs or alike? --Oligarf 23:22, 6 January 2007 (UTC)
These have been talked through in the ASF (Achievements Seeker Federation). I think they as they are as of now rather certain. Maybe we could add a comment saying that this is not certain. Also this can be said about the achievements themselves. This should only be seen as a help so you don't have try it yourself. --4nd3r5 10:33 11 January 2007 (UTC+1)
Should winning the Hattrick Masters (and top scorer in HM) be mentioned as known non-achievement?
Citizens kane (21649) this team got 110 stars, 60 points and she got total rating of 17, 56 points..
Top 10 Achievers
This topic is a little problematic cause it changes often and there is no view in hattrick showing this.... But they should make one such that we don't have to. --4nd3r5
I think you are right that it will change quite a bit till the end of the season, but then it will slow down and become very fixed I think, with minor changes now and then. I think you are right that we will see the HT Supporter pack extended to include stats on this as well. The question is when.
- I would add Top 10 Achievers (as of DD-MM-AAAA) --Kiusap 15:43, 13 April 2007 (UTC)