From Hattrick
Revision as of 00:45, 28 November 2005 by Dancing rob (talk | contribs) (Talk:Specialists moved to Talk:Staff)

shouldn't this be called specialists?


I create the page for the Goalkeeper coach and i use the term specialist. I think Specialist is the right term.

A good general page, with links now to articles on each particular specialist, where theories of each can be expounded. (OgtheDim)