From Hattrick
Revision as of 01:48, 28 November 2005 by Catalyst2950 (talk | contribs)

shouldn't this be called specialists?


I create the page for the Goalkeeper coach and i use the term specialist. I think Specialist is the right term.

A good general page, with links now to articles on each particular specialist, where theories of each can be expounded. (OgtheDim)

Staff definitely seems the right name for the page, with specialist being used inside the article to refer to the different types of coach etc. (Rob)

The problem is, the guys from Hattrick set up Employees as a link in the main menu :) --Catalyst2950 23:48, 27 November 2005 (UTC)