Somebody put in a description of A team and B team.
Avoid descriptive interpetations as just because you use them, doesn't mean others do.
Defunct clubs category?
Merge Team and Club?
I did not see a difference in the definitions of the two words. Also, in Hattrick they practically mean the same thing.
Definitely agree with the idea of merging the two (Rob) PS Can someone tell me how to link to myself? Thanks...
- I do see a difference in team vs. club: imho a team is the collection of players 11 + subsitutes or the whole bunch up to 256 or whatever. a club however is the whole package: employees, stadium, manager, coach, everything. Of course the link should be made obvious in both pages but they can have seperate content. More to the point: at this moment the term club is mentioned several times on the team page, where I think that info would be more appropriate on a club page.
- So in short, the club is everything, and the team are the players, imho --GM-Lau 23:08, 26 November 2005 (UTC)
btw: four tildes (˜˜˜˜) in a row gives GM-Lau 23:08, 26 November 2005 (UTC)
I changed team profile to Researching Other Teams, in order to clarify what that section does.
- OK, I can see it makes sense. I guess this article wasn't the best place for the research section. I will write a whole article later. GL in HT! --Cryout 22:18, 25 November 2005 (UTC)
Helper application related content should be in helper applications
Researching Other Teams
Here is a list of Web-sites that gather statistical information on teams. This can be useful in researching your next opponent.
- Hatstats: You can use the search function at the top of every page within the site of the country your opponent is playing in. Only holds stats on Div V and above teams.
- Inside Hattrick.org itself: You can use the search function under Tools -> Search.
- Alltid: A site that covers a limited number of countries to a high level
- An extensive list of sites with statistics on Hattrick can be found on the game's official web-site: under Community -> CHPP
I think there should still be some info on comparing your team with others, so I've put back some of the data. Dancing rob 16:41, 28 November 2005 (UTC)
About some "human" tuch
This is hattrick wiki, not wikipedia - and even if it was wikipedia - it is not necessary that any article would be robot and strictly informative. using figurative speech or inclining facts in a more friendly approch does no harm [e.g. you can write "every team has a name and an Id number, but you can also write down the fact that team names are by far better than distinguishing between teams only by thier ID.] The info doesn't vary, only the way it's convied. --Just Y 15:21, 29 November 2005 (UTC)
What are the "Team Name" and "Researching Other Teams" parts doing on this page? IMHO they've got nothing to do with flags --Rob184 23:55, 23 July 2007 (UTC)
Al Jazair / Algérie
Country name Al Jazair has been changed to Algérie according to Hattrick new name given.--Lleida 15:03, 29 October 2008 (UTC)