| playername =
| playerid =
| image = <!--Just the name of the file, nothing else!-->
| fullname =
| nickname =
| birthyear =
| birthmonth =
| birthday =
| country =
| status =
| position =
| currentteam =
| countryyouthteam =
| youthteam =
| seasons1 =
| countryteam1 =
| team1 =
| matches1 =
| goals1 =
| seasonsx = <!--If you want to add more teams, then this will be "seasons2", "countryteam2" and so on-->
| countryteamx =
| teamx =
| matchesx =
| goalsx =
| matchesu20 =
| goalsu20 =
| matchesnational =
| goalsnational =
| seasonscoach1 = <!--If you want to add more teams, then this will be "seasonscoach2" and so on-->
| countryteamcoach1 =
| teamcoach1 =
Almost all of the parameters are optional and will show in the template only when given a non-empty value.
- The name of the player.
- The id number of the player in Hattrick.
- Address to the image. It only works with images uploaded to htwiki. Use the name of the file, nothing else.
- Full, long name of the player.
- Nickname of the player.
- birthyear, birthmonth, birthday
- Use this to put player "hattrick" age. It is recommended to test first Template:Age because you have to know player's date of birth. This template automatically updates player to "hattrick" age.
- The country of the player.
- The position where the player is most lined up.
- Team of the player.
- Name of the youth team where the player was promoted.
- seasonsx, countryteamx, teamx, matchesx, goalsx
- Information about the player in every team he has played. For every team end this group of parameters with the same number (1,2,3...).
- matchesu20, goalsu20, matchesnational, goalsnational
- same statistics for U-20 and National Team
- seasonscoachx, countryteamcoachx, teamcoachx
- can be used like "Senior Career" if player has become a coach.
Infobox Player of Ed Cant.