Improves the passing ability of your central defenders, wingbacks, inner midfielders and wingers. This done by about 1% of the managers. Note that short passes also trains the passing skill, for different players.
- It trains all players except goalkeepers and forwards.
- Suitable for teams who train defenders and midfielders.
- Recent changes in the game engine are encouraging multiskilled players so all teams need to concentrate more on secondary skills such as passing than previously.
- Relatively slow training rate.
- Trains only Secondary Skill, Passing, which is seen by some to be non-profitable.
- Requires primary skill to be competitive, thus requiring more investment.
- Not obvious performance improvement in league or friendly games.