Tour de Spam
Tour de Spam, powered by Sealand.
|Tour de Spam|
|Local name||Le Tour de Spam|
|General Director||Sammie de Cavia|
|Number of editions||2 (2006)|
|Latest winner||QS-LoneDrinker |
|Most career Yellow Jerseys||QS-LoneDrinker|
|Most career stage wins||QS-LoneDrinker|
The Tour de Spam is the most famous and prestigious spam tournement in the Hattrick-World. It has been held annually since 2005 and is contested over the course of 2 weeks each June or July. It is a competition for professional spammers, travelling through the topics of Sealand. The winner is the individual rider who finishes the Tour de Spam with the most posts in the topics.
Apart from the overall competition of winning the Tour de Spam, each edition of the race has other classifications, the Finish sprints, the sprints, best youth and the mountain competitions. Tallied at the end of each stage, the current leaders of the three competitions are required to wear a corresponding, distinctly coloured, jersey during the next topic. Jerseys are awarded in a ceremony immediately following each topic, sometimes before trailing riders have finished the stage.
- General - Yellow jersey: The user with the most posts in all the official topics is the winner of the General Classement and wins the Yellow jersey.
- Finish Sprints - Green jersey: punten worden gescoord aan het eind van de etappes, in het bijzonder de vlakke etappes en in tussensprints
- Climber - Polka Dot jersey: punten worden gescoord aan de top van de diverse klims
- Best Youth - Witte trui: Every user that became member of Sealand after 1 january, and have the posts posts all the official topics, can win the white jersey.
- Sprints - Red jersey: The user that get the most posts numbered 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 750, 800, 900 and 950, in all the topics, wins the red jersey.
- Best Team: - The team with the most points and posts is the best team.
|Tour de Spam|
|2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011|
|Yellow jersey | Green jersey | Polka dot jersey | White jersey|