|Managed by Giggsip|
|Location||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Arena||The valley of the shadow of death|
|Fan Club||We'll get medieval on your Ass!|
I am often asked what the hell dows "Univeral M" mean?!
So here it is, exclusivly to you in Hattrick Wiki:
I am a fan of 3 clubs in the world sports:
- Maccabi Tel Aviv - Israel, Basketball
- Manchester United - England, Football
- Miami Heat - USA, Basketball
So with all of them starting with the letter 'M' and being in different sports and countries I decided to call my the the "Universal M".
You can also see the name meaning portrayed very well in my team logo, made by Mod-Phantom.
- Season 3 - Club Created
- Season 3 - IV.16 Champion (that was fast...)
- Season 9 - III.16 Champion (that wasn't...)
- Season 10 - II.2 Champion (but no promotion, bad Beitar, bad!)
- Season 11 - Licensed Hattrick manager (now that's a real memorable moment!)
- Yafim Cohen - The franchise player turned into coach.
- Costin Stanciu - The first star forward for the club.
- Doru Stanciu - The first top keeper in the club.
netanya king's - Managed by kfirgold (Kfir), Played with me 3 seasons in III.16 and was allways my biggest rival. It took me almost forever, but eventually I beat him 5-0 in a friendly game. That is probably the lowest point in his hattrick career :)
Oh, and incase you wonder: Yes the spelling mistake in the team name is indeed original! :)