Difference between revisions of "User talk:GM-Wiles"
m (User talk:Go wiles moved to User talk:GM-Wiles)
Revision as of 18:50, 14 January 2009
Hi! Links to pages in italian should look like ((It/Page|page)) (With brackets instead of parentheses). 'It' first followed by slash followed by capitalised page name, with an optional presentational name. --EchoMan 13:48, July 17, 2008 (UTC)
- Hmmm, maybe this will help. Try to play around a little with these : Category:Interwiki_templates. --EchoMan 14:22, July 17, 2008 (UTC)
I'm sorry, I saw the page It/hattrick and thought it was your main page. My mistake :) --Omerzigdon 14:45, 13 August 2008 (UTC)
Infobox Italian regions
Hi there, just seen you've added the infobox for all Italian regions. If that's OK for you, I'll take care to find the coats of arms, flags and location maps, OK? --Mod-Karlthegreat 18:22, 28 July 2008 (UTC)
I'm nearly done, but I got questions:
- No flag for Venezia, Torino and Cagliari? I couldn't find one in the Wikipedia or the Wikipedia commons.
- Which one: or 1 or 2 for Genova's coat of arms?
--Mod-Karlthegreat 21:05, 31 July 2008 (UTC)
- OK, thanks for the reply. Will take the one for Cagliari then and the second for Genova. Torino: I'll leave it as it is. Venezia: I'm afraid, I can't take that one, for the wikipedia I can give all the credits to the authors there and if they still complain it's easier to deal with. The site you linked to: I don't have a clue about their copyright policies, so we'll better not touch that and leave Venezia without a flag unless one pops up on wikipedia. --Mod-Karlthegreat 14:35, 5 August 2008 (UTC)
- Finally did it, all Italian regions and cities now have a coat and a location map, and nearly all have a flag. --Mod-Karlthegreat 22:22, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
- unfortunately there is no standard right now. When setting up the final version of that infobox I told myself that there are 3000+x regions and that we're only a few able to update them, so it's better to rely on standards that don't need many updates each season or every few weeks. If you'll be lodging here for an eternity like some others (which I hope) and plan to update them on a very regular base, a less static version is fully ok. Otherwise it would be good if someone invented a very static standard anyway. --Mod-Karlthegreat 02:51, 18 August 2008 (UTC)
Sure, go ahead and change it all you like. :) --EchoMan 15:44, August 15, 2008 (UTC)
Yes, I plan something. Actually, I'm planning on finally introducing singular where it's possible for all normal articles since that is a part of our policies (although they have never been voted, but we follow them anyway on most parts...), but there are still some problems, so I might switch back to plural for categories (as that is what is done in the English wikipedia as I've just seen some minutes ago). --Mod-Karlthegreat 13:37, 26 October 2008 (UTC)
marked with the usual deletion tag --Mod-Karlthegreat 23:29, 26 December 2008 (UTC)