- Sign your edits! (For this, use following symbols: ~~~~ )
- Use structure!
- For new topics, use the + on top of the page!
- To answer on a topic, click the Edit Button next to its headline!
If you ignore these rules, I will ignore your message.
Hello & welcome on the Hattrick Wiki.
Just one thing; the Hattrick Wiki is about Hattrick, so make sure the articles you make are related to Hattrick in some way. Languages are somewhere on the grey border, real cities and ISO codes have little to do with the game. A link to the general Wikipedia should do well in those cases :) ZF-Nightwish 20:33, 18 July 2010 (UTC)
- For Mediawiki I think you're at the right place with Jhattara, he'll look into it when he gets online again.
- And could you explain what you mean with "internationalization of the country categories and all stuff related to that" just a little more? I fail to see the problem atm.
- PS: I only added the category Deutschland to German because the only existing page (English) was under England. Maybe a category languages would be better when more (HT-)languages would be added, if that's anywhere close to your point. :) ZF-Nightwish 16:22, 19 July 2010 (UTC)
- Well categories and country pages are made under the official Hattick name of the country. Like Egypt is called Misr in Hattrick. The English names (and usually the names in the country's own languages) redirect to that page. For clubs, users and so on the adjective Egyptian is used (in English) (as in Egyptian Clubs). The main category is still called Misr as "in the old days" in Hattrick countries where refered by their official name (in the menu, flagcollection, countriy page etc.) however lately in HT this seems to be changed, but this wiki's policies don't change easily. ^^
- btw: You can use a ":" in front to refer to categories instead of added them to the page, e.g. Category:Misr. ZF-Nightwish 07:45, 25 July 2010 (UTC)
Name of HT-nations
Back in the old days in every place, and even today in most of the places (at least with the language settings I have) the names of different series and national teams are mostly the names used in their local language. E.g. I see Finland as Suomi in Hattrick, and Egypt as Misr. Always. Everywhere where it's written so that it's directly visible. --Jhattara 19:08, 25 July 2010 (UTC)