I created a general umbrella vote for all the ARD Regional club categories|regional club categories. --Jhattara 09:21, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
Cool! Thank you! By the way, where do you get results from previous elections? I have only last one for Russia :( --Artem Kholopov 22:38, 13 November 2007 (UTC)
Did I work on one of your projects? --Rob184 23:14, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- I will not create round 2 then :-) --Rob184 23:26, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
Countries articles in Russian
I don't think it make sense to start translating these articles in alphabet order. It's more convenient to me to choose articles from the most wanted in wanted articles wiki page. Once all pages will be created with some initial versions, it will be easier to track changing on corresponding pages in other languages at least once a season or two. anyway these pages are changing every season and sooner or later all of them will be updated. --Artem Kholopov 23:27, 10 December 2007 (UTC)
- I think it should be User:-Crush, shall I move it? --Rob184 21:47, 18 December 2007 (UTC)::Never thought about that... --Rob184 21:52, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
Thanks a lot! I forgot to categorize that one :) --Artem Kholopov 19:14, 30 December 2007 (UTC)
Clown and team leader stuff
If you'd prefer, I'd be happy to change the HTML-ized bit to a wiki-style bulleted list.
I'm still going through and cleaning up the team leader stuff, I just haven't gotten to anti-clown yet. There are (were) little bits scattered through several other articles. --Mr Wednesday 20:41, 5 May 2008 (UTC)
- Your edit was still more constructive than mine would have been, I was only going to convert the list. I think I've handled the impact on other areas of the wiki, both for the team spirit bits and for the confidence one. --Mr Wednesday 20:53, 5 May 2008 (UTC)
- I'm figuring on going back through the rules at some point to make sure they're current. I wouldn't be surprised if there are some newer updates that aren't reflected there yet. --Mr Wednesday 21:09, 5 May 2008 (UTC)
Yep, my fault. Sorry. Russian version will contain these World Cups :) --Artem Kholopov 21:37, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
Okay, I'll try to use the preview-function more often. But I just started today so it took some more edits, now it's ready so it'll take less edits. ;-)
Re: Welcome + Turkish
Thanks for the help. I'll do my best to contribute to the HT wiki community. I can work on translation of other pages while I wait ;) --onurphaned 02:31, 31 May 2008 (UTC)
hey! are kits allowed to be dislayed in the teamspace?
hi there! well i meant the kits that are displayed in the infobox! like the ones that present in 
okay....so how about the kits like this team has....Teflon Weasels :D
Still doing a great job with the wiki I see. I'll try to activate myself a little more, now when HT's killed off the Clubhouses. Keep up the good work, and let me know if you need help with anything.
- Thanks for your reply! I'll see what I can do to help out, I'm actually not that good with the HT rules myself, so maybe I could learn something by comparing what is here with the Ht rules. :) I changed the MyHT message for Clubhouse to the correct template yesterday, so don't worry about it. One thing I can't get to work though is the auto signature in the edit box. Any ideas? Oh, and I followed the recommended guidelines for where I should place my team page, is the current convention to always place them in the main NS? /EchoMan
- Ok, I usually follow most HT's and have them bookmarked, so I can probably add a lot to HTs_on_Global. I haven't made any changes to the rules, just added a few pages in Category:Supporter feature and updated in Category:Game Concepts I'll try to get that sig thingy working right now. :) --EchoMan 15:58, July 10, 2008 (UTC)
Team#Teams by Region / Category:Clubs_by_country
Is there any reason to support both these pages? Maybe the Team page could link to the Categpry page instead? --EchoMan
- What I meant is that there a two similar lists that are maintained, and I suggest that Team#Teams by Nation instead links to Category:Clubs_by_country so we don't have to maintain two lists. --EchoMan 16:01, July 10, 2008 (UTC)
Users in Election-pages
A question; In all the election pages (that I have looked at)) the users are not linked to the User: namespace. Is that intentional, i.e. they are famous users since they have been in an election? E.g. User:Melcor compared to Swedish_elections_for_U-20_World_Cup_XI. --EchoMan 14:18, July 22, 2008 (UTC)
Italian region infobox
Sure, you can do it :) I don't know if I will ever have the energy to find all of them, anyway if you need help, just ask me --Go wiles 12:11, 29 July 2008 (UTC)
Cagliari - there's a flag on the italian wikipedia Cagliari
Venezia - i've found an image here
Torino - I couldn't find an image, but i think it's just a white rectangle with the coat of arms in the middle
Genova - the second one
--Go wiles 13:02, 1 August 2008 (UTC)
- Good, I'm planning to add also some info on them in the next weeks. Is there some kind of starndard for the info in the region pages? --Go wiles 22:40, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
I made a cleaning and deleted some pictures from the beginning of the list instead of the end of it (2 mistakes is not so bad for 250 deletions :) ). Sorry for bothering. zigdon 13:59, 15 August 2008 (UTC)
We ended it now :) I did it after a talk with Jahatra. We had several attacks, but we have now half of the blocks that we had before (even less). Cheers, zigdon 21:27, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
Ammm... (יומן מחיקות); 16:56 . . zigdon (Talk | חסום) (restored "Image:Flag of Genova.PNG") (יומן מחיקות); 16:56 . . zigdon (Talk | חסום) (restored "Image:Location of Genova.PNG")
It should have worked, and I have seen it after it came back. Weird. You have a copy on your computer?
zigdon 21:33, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
Well, so you probobly have... Sorry about the recent mess. Good night! Oh, and nice pictures :) Well, IMAGES night. zigdon 21:36, 17 August 2008 (UTC)
Category: Players (articles)
Don't you think there's some mistakes putting title in Players Articles. --Lleida 18:17, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- (User:Wyatt/Peter Wyatt) I think is better to say Peter Wyatt.
- Tykkimiehet FC/Petri Laru I think is better to say Petri Laru
Ok, I see. Anyway, I understand I can add teams just putting its name, and players from these teams putting Team/Player (something like this).
I'm sorry I'm disturbing you so much.
--Lleida 18:24, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
Good job - qualification is completed ;-) --MOMOOO 20:41, 25 October 2008 (UTC)
Changing Al Jazair to Algérie?
I know I could edit this name, but I ask you before doing anywhere. Will you consider it as an offensive change?
Hi! I believe that Hattrick:Searching should point to a help page about how to search (see the result page for a search that doesn't match a page exactly). However, when I first stumbled on this page, back when I started working on the wiki, it had data of a team in it and I moved it to team name page. Do you know if there are some default search help page to put back there? --EchoMan 15:10, November 13, 2008 (UTC)
I moved the articles with an English title to articles with a Dutch title, and corrected the NL main page & templates. If I forgot something just let me know :) HeavensAngel
Is it possible to add: * [[Ca/|Català (Catalan)]] in Main Page? --Lleida 21:39, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
I saw it
Ok, I will translate probably tomorrow. Thanks for the comment. You are doing a great job in Hattrick Wiki! --Lleida 19:11, 25 November 2008 (UTC)
Sorry, I updated this image with a wrong filename Image:Sponsor sulle stelle (7).png, how can i remove it? I alread updated the same image with the right filename --Go wiles 22:26, 26 December 2008 (UTC)
- I did the disambiguation. If you want an example how to do them in the future please see the above mentioned articles and their disambiguation page. --Jhattara 11:14, 13 January 2009 (UTC)
- That help page looks very useful. I'll use it next time I have need to create one, and let you know how it worked out. :) --EchoMan 11:22, January 19, 2009 (UTC)
Any comments or feedback would be appreciated. :) Hattrick:HattrickWikiProject_Players --EchoMan 14:37, January 28, 2009 (UTC) P.s. Maybe something better for the Uncategorised Player? That is not really true since they may be categorised under a Country Players category. How about a template for this with some smart name, that will categorise them automagically?
Hi! Moved Match Report to Match report and didn't realize I couln't change the main menu (to the left) or Template:MainPageTheMatch. Can you change them, then delete Interwiki/Match_Report and the redirecting page Match_Report? Cheers! --EchoMan 12:30, February 2, 2009 (UTC)
Isn't that a hattrick stage function? And if so, can you make that public on wiki? Just wondering. --HeavensAngel 9:16, February 2, 2009 (UTC)
- Nevermind, I should remember: first read things and then react, not the other way arround :s HeavensAngel
- No, it's public meanwhile, at least for the Alltid Supporters :) --Mod-Karlthegreat 10:26, 4 February 2009 (UTC)
Don't delete the category. Add all the new images also to that Category. --Jhattara 12:00, 13 February 2009 (UTC)
I have the following two emails in English, Dec 19 2007 and Feb 7 2008. How to proceed? --EchoMan 12:33, February 23, 2009 (UTC)
- Look at your HT-Mail inbox. :) --Mod-Karlthegreat 13:10, 23 February 2009 (UTC)
Fyi, I have had a discussion with spambot (editor of FoxTrick) about making a script that allow us to copy (new) forum posts into clipboard, maybe even formatted for the wiki. After that (If they will make it, fingers crossed) it will be a lot less work updating this category. :) --EchoMan 15:52, February 23, 2009 (UTC)
- lol, he could have told me, but hey, that would be great news if we got that, although it would mean that I have to use Firefox sometimes... :) --Mod-Karlthegreat 16:36, 23 February 2009 (UTC)