If you're going to edit my user page in the future could you please leave a date stamped note regarding the changes made in the relevant discussion page
Regards, --Orestes 07:14, April 14, 2009 (UTC)
Article requires deletion
When marking an article for deletion please write on the talk page why you think it should be deleted. It's HT-wiki policy. See Hattrick:Articles_Requiring_Deletion#Marking_an_article --Rob184 22:56, 18 February 2007 (UTC)
- The reason is writen at the Summary on the history page. But now I did what you've asked for. :-) Greetings! Mavuba.
Thanks, I had made a mistake. Best. Angelique
Regional club categories
See Category:ARD Regional club categories. --Jhattara 09:27, 6 November 2007 (UTC)
we worked in parallel :S --Mod-Karlthegreat 23:10, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
- you saved round 1 of HT masters 1 minute ahead of me. I could save what I worked on, so now we have "was played" and the bolding done. So not that much lost at least :) I'll create round 2 now. --Mod-Karlthegreat 23:16, 3 December 2007 (UTC)
why the change from kelenehan to user:kelenehan ?
Hi Rob, Why are you changing the names of the pages of Irish users?
- I'm changing the names because user pages should be User:Username. I know I mostly changed Irish names so far, but I move the page to a user page when I see it's incorrect. --Rob184 10:20, 4 December 2007 (UTC)
Because he's changed alias (after stepping down as GM). If you think I made something wrong, you can always correct it, as I'm not at ease with the user pages. --Mod-Karlthegreat 21:45, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
- What happens if Crush would want to register as -Crush? Would he still be able to register for that name? Unless the move you proposed blocks registration, I'd say you're free to go. --Mod-Karlthegreat 21:50, 18 December 2007 (UTC)
I'm sorry, but I'm new with the wiki and I'm interesting did I do something wrong when tried to write the history of my team under my username which you've deleted (edited)? [[ http://wiki.hattrick.org/User:Mr_gdc]]
Edit: Wow, thx, I didn't know that...I presume I can now edit that page as I want. ;)
Excuse me, why don't you put VAR Football Club (Italian version) under the V word?
Thanks for the support. I'll still hang around and check the pages, I just don't have time to administrate the entire site. So if you have requests feel free to post them on my talk page or by HT-mail. --Jhattara 08:31, 27 May 2008 (UTC)
"Speler in de eregalerij geplaatst" is inderdaad een mijlpaal, maar die kan je enkel zien via de top-5 op de landenpagina. Verschillende teams vb. MD-JakobTrier hebben 15 punten meer dan op hun userpagina nadat ze een speler in de eregallerij hebben geplaatst. --HeavensAngel 11:43, 10 January 2009 (UTC)
About template deleted
Ok, I understand, but is it possible to make it as a template for my own? --Lleida 20:59, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
- What kind of template? --Rob184 21:01, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
- Never mind, I read the code and I agree with you. Thanks for help.--Lleida 21:04, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
Resetting passwords and e-mail addresses
I don't think it's possible to reset other user's password or e-mail address without an intervention from HT's. But it's possible for me to rename the old username, so that a new user account can be created instead. --Jhattara 07:31, 30 September 2010 (UTC)
Current spam problem
As you can see on the Recent Changes Page, our wiki has recently been discovered as easily accessible for spam (bots).
I urge all active administrators to immdiately take countermeasures; such as a captcha for the registration process. That is spread all over Wikipedia, so there's at least one mediawiki extension known to work fine and easy to implement.