User talk:Shaggy machine
Hi! That site you link to everywhere, is it only in spanish? If so I am not so sure about having it linked to from every other page on the English hattrick Wiki? Maybe put those links on the Spanish pages instead? --EchoMan 11:46, April 1, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I saw different external links to only one language into hattrick wiki (italian,turkish, french...). And why not mine?
- Today, there are various online traductors, that translate any web to other languages. Also, some links puts for me, contain data tables or charts that no need to translate.
- We are thinking whether to include more languages, according to the visits we receive. I only want to offer info about national teams, studies or tools that can be helpfully to others managers. That's all.
- Best regards, shaggy_machine
- First, I don't think that any link to a page not in english should be linked from an English wiki page, except maybe from pages such as Helper Applications. Second, online translators are useless most of the time. :) Ok, for very specific pages, but maybe show in the link that it is in Spanish? (or don't if it doesn't care what languages, as your charts). But I don't like linking to the main page of your site from Category:Newbie Tips and so on, since no newbie not fluent in Spanish would have an idea where to go next. (Also, you can use --~~~~ or the signature button above the edit box to put your signature and time on Talk: pages). Cheers! --EchoMan 15:13, April 1, 2009 (UTC)
- I hope the changes are to your liking. Add (only in Spanish) to all links. I understand everything you said, but remember that the Spanish-speaking community is one of the largest in Hattrick.
- I think the Spanish content should also be incorporated into this wiki, although it is mainly written in the "official language".
- Thanks for your help and advice. Greetings.--Shaggy machine 18:49, 1 April 2009 (UTC)