The Volunteer State Cup is a friendly cup open to all teams associated with the Tennessee region of the USA. The winner of this cup receives an invitation to the U.S. Cup Championship.
- NOTE: Only teams that are still active have been listed.
- This is a knockout cup. The winner of a match advances to the next round.
- First round matches are seeded by current league positions.
- Match arrangement:
- The matches have to be arranged on your own through friendly challenges in hattrick.
- The matches have to be arranged on neutral ground. This means that the arena is not located in any of the competitors regions.
- The 'friendlies' of a knockout round should be arranged in cup mode.
- If a match wasn't arranged in cup-mode and ends with a tie the winner will be selected randomly.
- If a match wasn't played the admin will decide on who may advance to the next round.
- Additional rules:
- Tennessee teams are accepted first, followed by surrounding states.
- If one team fails to arrange the friendly then this will lead to a 5-0 defeat.
- The winner will represent the Volunteer State Cup in the U.S. Cup Championship.
- Teams that have participated in earlier editions will have priority for future editions.