Difference between revisions of "Wing attacks"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
Revision as of 04:48, 6 March 2006
This is the newest of all training types. It trains the wing skill for wingers and forwards. Though new already 2% af users train this. Note that the Crossing (Winger) training type trains the wing skill as well, for fewer players but at a faster rate.
- Able to train more players (max 10) than Crossing (max 4 at 100% + 4 at 50%).
- Tailor made for producing Forward Toward Wing (FTW).
- Does away with the troublesome and usually unprofitable Wingback training position.
- As a new training regime, details about Wing attacks training is still unclear.
- Trains wingers slower than Crossing.
- Market for main product of Wing attacks training, FTWs, is uncertain.