|WINNER OF HATTRICK MASTERS|
|Succeeded by |
Alberto Garcia holds a few records:
- 619 HatStats in match .
- 118.5 Stars in Masters final (a record for Hattrick Masters matches all over).
|Season||League||Position||Cup round||Hattrick Masters||Trophies|
|31 (7)||II.3||8°||2° round|
|30 (6)||Liga del Quetzal||7°||9° round||CHAMPION|
|29 (5)||Liga del Quetzal||1°||CHAMPION||1° round|
|28 (4)||Liga del Quetzal||1°||7° round||1° round|
|27 (3)||Liga del Quetzal||6°||CHAMPION|
|26 (2)||II.2||1°||5° round|
- Season 6: ? with ? goals.
- Season 5: Alberto Francia with 6 goals.
- Season 4: Matías Pugliese with 19 goals.
- Season 3: Heinrich Frost with 4 goals.
- Season 2: Heinrich Frost with 16 goals.
- Season 1: Ismael Álvarez with 12 goals.
- 2 (CHAMPION of local seasons 4, 5).
- 2 (CHAMPION of local seasons 3, 5).
- 1 (local seasons 5).
- Hattrick Masters
- 1 (CHAMPION of global season 30).
Victory in Hattrick Masters III
The audience of the third final was very disappointing and the stadium was just filled by a third. Only 65 504 people come to see the match between Alberto Garcia (from Guatemala) and Fc Pärtna (from Estonia). The crowd looked very lost in the huge stadium placed in the north of Germany.
Here is an article about the third Masters, written by Staleno:
To be perfectly honest this was a disappointing final in my opinion. As both managers were unable to log in and set the lineup before the match, the game was pretty much decided even before it started. And only 65504 spectators bothered to show up in the huge Holstein Stadion in Germany to see Alberto Garcia from Guatemala crush FC Pärtna 4-0. Joshua Duilach scored the last goal and became the top scorer of the tournament with 10 goals. But his talent will probably go down the drain together with his club.
The final between the two ghost teams was the cause of a heated debate on the conferences though. For the third time in a row the winner of the Masters loses his team. Should it have to be necessary to sacrifice your team to win the Masters? Some people, like aglopez (the manager of Alberto Garcia) clearly think so, but most people disagree.
The question remains; when will we see the first team that survives after winning the Hattrick Masters? I’m confident it will happen eventually, and hopefully it will happen already next season. I plan to stick around to see, and I hope you will too! Thank you for staying with me through the tournament. I also want to thank the HT-team for giving me the opportunity to bring the Masters out to all of you.
(c) by staleno, source is www.hattrick.org
Final match players (05-10-2006)
- Volker Bugera , 28 years old
- Amza Simion , 30 years old
- Mladen Brekalo , 27 years old
- Antonio Manuel Tévez , 28 years old
- Henrik Claesson , 30 years old
- Zénó Latinovics , 29 years old
- Gábor Illyés , 29 years old
- Albino Espin Templado , 30 years old
- Erwin Dorner , 27 years old
- Joshua Duilach , 29 years old
- Eric Gander , 28 years old