Talk:Crossing (Winger)

From Hattrick

There are at least three different markets for finished wing trainees, and the wing trainer must be aware of all of them
What does this mean ? I don't really get it...
cocobingo 21:50:20, 2006-07-09 (UTC)

I think he means, that wing skill is needed for: wingers, wingbacks and FTWs (forward to the wings). Each type needs a different skillset.

Not only that, but within wingers, there are both winger-only type wingers (without significant training in other skills) and "combo" type wingers that have significant playmaking training. --Mr Wednesday 15:57, 10 July 2006 (UTC)