I think we could reasonably add that U-20 teams have a much greater importance in the hattrick world than in real football, because they are a good indicators of the actual wealth of countries. Historical hattrick countries have not much advantages over young countries. What do you think ?
There is a need for more information about the National Teams. Or at least it should read, why all the information is hidden about how are the economics of a national team, how many players may there be picked, when and how. The players get an experience boost from the games they play in NT, but is there any effect in training or form?
- Should it be National_teams or National_team? (Note that links of the form [[National team]]s would still appear as National teams then...) --Mr Wednesday 16:00, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
- Answering my own question: Looking at the "some should be plural", I think it's a borderline case, probably better left plural. --Mr Wednesday 16:03, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
- Hmmm, maybe that is the better option. I guess I should have paid attention to the plurality. And also, it seems so unprofessional to make a link [[stuff]]s instead of [[Stuff|stuffs]]. Then again, I'm just a perfectionist. :-) Perhaps to solve plurality, we should come to a consensus on which one. I don't see a reason to change it further, unless enough people feel that National_team is definitely the way to go. -- Jake 16:06, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
- If wikipedia can automagically produce the correct links for me, I'm all for doing less typing. :) --Mr Wednesday 16:09, 18 August 2006 (UTC)
- Turns out that [[National_team]] was already a redirect. I just fixed it so that it points to the right place. --Mr Wednesday 16:12, 18 August 2006 (UTC)