If someone could track down the conf. post where he says what this specialty does, that's something that should be reproduced here. I'll try to get it later on, if nobody else does. --Mr Wednesday 14:10, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
Right. Until the post has been cited, I'm taking the HT-quote off this page. This is the only place I've heard it and, without a link to the original post, it sounds like a rumor. The sentence read, "According to Ht-Johan regainer is a player who takes the lost attack chances." --septimusjm 15:40, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
- To me that sounds like something someone made up, though admittedly it is in the cryptic manner often present in HTs' posts. I agree though no citation, no inclusion. -Catalyst 20:38:41, 2006-10-03 (UTC)
- Per 7022859.232, Johan says "my lips are sealed". There's nothing else in that thread. I can't be troubled to look anywhere else, it's now up to the original editor to cite their source. --Mr Wednesday 21:52, 3 October 2006 (UTC)
- Only comment I've seen directly from HT-Jonas is 7022859.993
- By: HT-Jonas 05/10/2006 at 10.39
- "Nah, the Regainers are active and healthy and have been since last friday. "--Grazza 03:10, 9 October 2006 (UTC)
Has no one witnessed a regainer special event year? Be nice if we could get some quotes from the match report. --septimusjm 16:46, 16 December 2006 (UTC)
Plays involving Regainers
Quote from the Article:
"Below are a couple of plays involving regainers that this contributor has not seen elsewhere!
"After xx minutes, a couple of quick and successful challenges followed by a shot from just outside the penalty area by xxxxx might have resulted in another goal for xxxxx"
"A corner kick created great disorder in the penalty area, with a near-goal by xxxxx. At last, xxxxx's xxxxx was able to shove the ball in."
These would suggest that regainers are good in tightly fought competitions up front, and can turn a scrappy situation into a goal-scoring opportunity."
The second mentionend play is not caused by regainers. One can be seen in a game of my team and I never had any regainers in my team. MatchID: 88073204 (First Goal). I therefore deleted the aforementionend second sentence in the article. Besides, I'm quite sure the first sentence isn't caused by the regainer speciality too, but I can't proof that right now, so I let it be for the moment. (Written by phagga) 126.96.36.199 09:19, 17 January 2007 (UTC)
The first isn't new either. It happened in this match (MatchID: 30122182) from 2004-11-17
Thank you, I'll correct the article. (Written by phagga) 188.8.131.52 00:06, 23 January 2007 (UTC)