| username = <!-- required -->
| userid = <!-- insert code -->
| face = <!-- [[image: ]] -->
| clubname = <!-- insert club name -->
| region = <!-- insert region-->
| country = <!-- insert country code -->
| joined = <!-- insert date -->
| official = <!-- add HT staff carrier -->
| international = <!-- add coach carrier -->
EXTENDED VERSION (if you want all options)
| username =
| userid =
| clubname =
| teamid =
| face =
| realname =
| age =
| gender =
| language =
| region =
| country =
| joined =
| favteam =
| bestresult =
| official =
| international =
| other =
| lastedit =
- First step, you need to enter this.
- User ID, can be found under "Your Team / Club / Manager".
- Leave blank if not exists a picture of you. Need syntax [[image:pic.png]]. You can enter picture options like |thumb, |frame and set dimension with |???px.
- Football team name in Hattrick. After saving, you can click here to create team article, if you haven't done so yet.
- region, country
- Geographical team data. For country codes see Flag_templates.
- Enter the date when the user asked to join Hattrick.
- GM, LA, Mod, CHPP, etc.
- NT coach / U-20 NT coach career.
- Team top performace ever. i.e. 3rd in III.1 season X.
- Team ID, can be found under "Your Team / Overview". You can leave it blank.
- realname, age, gender
- You can leave these blank if you don't know them.
- The language you speak, either in ISO Language Code or the plain word.
- User's favourite real football teams. You better use <br> to start a new line after every team.
- More notes about user.
- Use last edit if you need to check contributions.