Spanish version Es/ has been unlocked and is now ready to be edited. Here are short instructions for creating a language version of HT-wiki.
- All articles should go under category Spanish Hattrick Wiki. You can do this by adding [[Category:Spanish Hattrick Wiki|Article Name]] (where Article Name is replaced by the name of the article without Es/) in the end of the article.
- All articles should have their name starting with Es/.
- All templates should have their name starting with Template:Es/.
- You can categorize templates by adding <noinclude>[[Category:Name of the category]]</noinclude>
- All categories should have their name starting with Category:Es/.
--Jhattara 06:44, 29 August 2007 (UTC)
Ok, I'll change the template a bit so that it directly categorizes the articles under the translation in progress category you created. --Jhattara 20:09, 31 August 2007 (UTC)