Thanks for the help in Israel --Superow
- no problem, edit: haven't got the images though... --ukelele 21:40, 5 December 2005 (UTC)
Thanks for your interest in the idea! I'm not an experienced user at Wikipedia neither, but I think it is a very efficient and logical way to organize the wiki. If you have any ideas or comments on the idea or any clues on how to start, please use the Projects page and hopefuly it can become a real thing :) --duno7 19:57, 26 November 2005 (UTC)
this is how you redirect pages: to redirect Gamemaster to Game Master, just go to Gamemaster and insert this code #REDIRECT [[Game Master]]. As for what the best way to name articles is: I would say, where relevant, use the official hattrick.org term; otherwise, use the widely accepted term (ckecking the dictionary or Googling the terms to see which one used more might be a good idea). --Cryout 20:24, 26 November 2005 (UTC)
Wow you are fast! I was just about to update the RUMM fed, but you already did...
Hey Ukelele, nice to see you here! I´m also trying some things here. Never used any Wiki-stuff or whatever, so I´m probably making some major mistakes, but I´m giving it a try! Hints or always welcome! Perhaps HT-mail is better option than Wiki-talk because like I said: don´t understand much of it yet. At least, I think I managed to dreate a simple page...
Hi Ukelele have you stumbled across a wage/tsi table as yet? Can i have a copy or the link? Just post it here if you can.. thanx
- Nope, I haven't. I don't think such tables are available, at least no reliable ones. Wage and TSI have completely different formula's, so there is no relation between wage and tsi whatsoever.
- BTW do I know you? (you're just an IP-address in HT-wiki if you don't register)--ukelele 16:07, 25 January 2006 (UTC)
Only logical reasons for those links that I can think of is to boost the sites in search engines. It's been happening for quite a while. Recently there was a very slow period but now he seems to be back in business. --Jhattara 09:17, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
- Ah, that's probably it. It seems there's nothing else to do then reverting every time. :( --ukelele 17:19, 5 June 2006 (UTC)
Admin thread on global?
Are you still planning to start a thread about getting active admins? --Mr Wednesday 21:47, 28 September 2006 (UTC)
- Yup, I'll make it today. I wrote a draft yesterday evening, but it was badly written, zo I thought I'd try again today. ;) --ukelele 05:18, 29 September 2006 (UTC)