XVII World Cup hosting competition
|This is an official Hattrick Editorial originally published in 2011-06-07 13:00:00.|
It is time for the fourth edition of the Hosting competition. This time up for grabs is the chance to host the XVII World Cup.
But this season we are changing it up a bit! The Hosting Competition will now be held every other season, and the runner up will also be a winner and get to host the U20 World Cup.
Every season we were heart broken to see so much work go unrewarded, with this new change, we spread the joy a bit!
Also the winning organizers will get their own Blogs on Hattrick United!
We are accepting one candidacy per country. In order to insure that only one candidacy is entered, it will need to be announced on your local forum. Keep in mind that if your country has hosted the WC in the past, it might be held against your candidacy. And of course last three winners Poland, India and Bosnia i Herzegovina, are not able to participate this time.
The contest will be opened from June 7th to July 1st at 23:59 HT Time.
Voting will then take place from Monday July 4th to Sunday July 10th, the winner being announced on the 14th.
The official contact person for the bid needs to be from that country in Hattrick, and they will send:
- a link to your video, hosted on Youtube, to later be included in Hattrick's official Youtube Channel.
- a link to the official thread in your country stating that this is indeed the official bid
- via the contact form to the National Team Administration (NTA) with the subject XVII World Cup Bid (make sure you get a confirmation message back).
Please keep in mind that these videos will be seen globally, so English needs to be, at least, one of the languages it's presented in.
- Involvement of the community
- Quality of work
Bonus : Prospect of new users and media attention
From all the entries, we will then select the best 5 to be presented to the community for a vote.
There are 4 votes :
- One vote to the community (you will not be able to vote for your own country)
- One vote for the NT and U20 Coaches
- One vote to the NTA's
- One vote to HT-Johan
Should there be a tie, the country that was ranked highest by the community will get the extra tie breaking point.
The winner will host the XVII World Cup and the runner up will host the XVII U20 World cup!
Good luck to all!