Ferentillese team of Hattrick. It was founded by Ichabod-Crane in October 2nd 2009, when he started is career taking the team nxs all stars from the former owner, albyynxs. Its name derives from the italian city "Ferentillo" : the strange mind of his creator made Ferentillese a team of italian region Lazio , although the real region of the city is Umbria .is a
- 1 Team logo
- 2 History
- 3 Historical matches
- 4 Recapitulation season by season
- 5 Team records
- 6 Main players that played in Ferentillese
- 7 Players records (season 65)
- 8 Retired numbers
- 9 Supporters
In the first season of its history (season number 40), Ferentillese had to face up to a lot of difficulties, above all the inexperience of its manager, Ichabod-Crane, that made several mistakes: first of all, the expensive extension works at the stadium, Salto del cieco, that were useless and obstructed the reinforcement of the team with strong players; secondly, the mistakes in purchase of players: Ferentillese bought several useless players (only two of them remained in following seasons), in some cases with only a good level in passing. However, the season was very difficult also for the strenght of the leader of results in XI.2069, Mianonnainscufia a.c.. At the end of that season, Ferentillese arrived at the third position, behind Mianonnainscufia a.c. and napoli4ever84.
The first skill trained in Ferentillese was defense, since the season 40 to the season 44. At the end of that season, the first change, with training set pieces.
- In the season 45 Ferentillese started the training of playmaking.
- In the season 49 Ferentillese started the training of crossing.
- In the season 52 Ferentillese started the training of passing.
- In the season 53 Ferentillese came back to playmaking.
In the pauses Ferentillese often made the training of set pieces.
There are several important matches in the history of Ferentillese. The first one was Mianonnainscufia a.c. - Ferentillese , played in season 40. In this match, Ferentillese with a fantastic use of MOTS succeeded in scoring a 0-3 in the first half, with the goals of Rian van der Ven, Przemysław Czerwieniec, that played in Ferentillese again in season 43, and of the young player Carlos Andrés Álvarez. It was useless, because the match ended 4-3 for the league winner, Mianonnainscufia a.c., that won all the matches of the league, having troubles only in that situation.
Another very important match was Panicoteca F.C. - Ferentillese , played during the season 43. This match, finished with a great victory of Panicoteca (4-0), broke the record of victories in a row (26) and of matches without defeats in a row (27) of Ferentillese: the score was influenced by the use of MOTS two weeks before, for the match s.c.c. giugliano - Ferentillese .
One of the most unlucky matches of Ferentillese's history was a.c. killer - Ferentillese 1 - 1 , played during the season 41. It was a very important match to decide the second team of the results. Three players injured, like the forward Dieter Koenig, and two players expelled, Adrià Deulovol and Tomi Hakala, for Ferentillese, that didn't succeed in winning, arriving at 3rd position in the final results and remaining in IX serie.
Recapitulation season by season
|Global Season||League||Coppa Italia||Hattrick Masters||Trophies|
|40||3rd in XI.2069 ||-||-||-|
|41||3rd in X.3575 ||-||-||-|
|42||1st in X.3575 ||-||-|
|43||1st in IX.133 ||-||-|
|44||5th in VIII.1022 ||1th round||-||-|
|45||5th in VIII.1022 ||1th round||-||-|
|46||1st in VIII.1022 ||1th round||-|
|47||1st in VII.178 ||1th round||-|
|48||3rd in VI.28 ||2nd round||-||-|
|49||1st in VI.28 ||5th round||-||
|50||2nd in VI.28 ||3rd round||-||-|
|51||3rd in VI.28 ||4th round||-||-|
|52||2nd in VI.28 ||3rd round||-||-|
|53||4th in VI.28 ||4th round||-||-|
|54||2nd in VI.28 ||6th round||-||-|
|55||2nd in VI.28 ||5th round||-||-|
|56||3rd in VI.28 ||2nd round||-||-|
|57||1st in VI.28 ||2nd round||-|
|58||5th in V.166 ||1st round||-||-|
|59||7th in V.166 ||3rd round||-|
|60||3rd in VI.950 ||2nd round||-||-|
|61||1st in VI.950 ||3rd round||-|
|62||3rd in V.187 ||2nd round||-||-|
|63||6th in V.187 ||2nd round||-||-|
|64||5th in V.187 ||5th round||-||-|
|65||1st in V.187 ||4th round||-|
|66||??? in IV.14 [-]||???||???||???|
|67||??? in Y.XXX [-]||???||???||???|
|68||??? in Y.XXX [-]||???||???||???|
|69||??? in Y.XXX [-]||???||???||???|
- In 16th October 2010, the 10th week of season 43, Ferentillese reached 26 victories in a row, and 27 matches without defeats in a row. Record broken in the following week, during the match Panicoteca F.C. - Ferentillese 4 - 0
- Record of home matches won in a row: 14 victories.
- Record of home invincibility: 14 matches without defeats in a row
- In 29th April 2017, the 15th week of season 64, the goalkeeper Sergio Pagliarello reached the record of 469 minutes without goals conceded.
- In 03rd December 2011, the 5th week of season 47, the goalkeeper Elías Mena reached the record of 428 minutes without goals conceded.
- The first largest victory in an away match was Squadra di Dopolavoristi-Ferentillese, in the 1st week of season 60: the result was 0-13
- The second largest victory in an away match was Squadra di Dopolavoristi - Ferentillese, in the 1st week of season 64: the result was 0-12
- The third largest victory in an away match was Sporting Linate-Ferentillese, in the 14th week of season 57: the result was 0-11 
- The fourth largest victory in an away match was SS Warriors Team-Ferentillese, in the 9th week of season 46: the result was 0-10 
- The fifth largest victory in an away match was Vucinic-Ferentillese, in the 2nd week of season 42: the result was 0-7 .
- The worst loss in a home match was Ferentillese - Mianonnainscufia a.c., in the 4th week of season 40: the result was 1-6
- In season 42 Ferentillese reached its record of victories in the same season: 14 victories in 14 matches of championship .
- Record of goals scored in the same season: 62, in season 42 . This record was defeated in season 57, when Ferentillese scored 65 goals .
- In the season 65, Ferentillese reached its greatest number of supporters: 2 648 supporters.
- The most expensive purchase was made on 24th December 2016, during the season 63: Bruno Linzalone was bought for € 2.708.000.
- The second most expensive purchase was made on 26th July 2016, during the season 62: Tomas Casco was bought for € 2.004.000.
- The third most expensive purchase was made on 02nd January 2017, during the season 63: Emidio Cerrato was bought for € 1.894.000.
- The fourth most expensive purchase was made on 26th May 2012, during the season 48: Junior La Hoz was bought for € 1.870.000.
- The fifth most expensive purchase was made on 04th June 2011, during the season 45: Jörgen Eriksson was bought for € 1.836.000.
- In season 64, Bruno Linzalone scored 7 goals in the cup match "Squadra di Dopolavoristi - Ferentillese 0 - 12 "
Main players that played in Ferentillese
- Giovanni Attico (aggiornato definitivamente come calciatore)
- Adriano Colonna
- Adrià Deulovol
- Gábor Kiprich (aggiornato definitivamente)
- Junior La Hoz (aggiornato definitivamente)
- Olaf Langeveld
- Daniel Löberbauer (aggiornato definitivamente)
- Elías Mena (aggiornato stagione 63)
- Sotiris Mpistis (aggiornato definitivamente)
- Renátó Nováki
- Ingolf Oelde
- Nevio Saltelli
- Felkert Schaafsma
- Rian van der Ven (statistiche da calciatore definitive)
- Laurent Villeroy (aggiornato stagione 63)
- Carlo Maurizio Visaggio
- Ludo Wallevis (aggiornato stagione 63)
- Bastian Wülfing
Players records (season 65)
Played competitive matches record (season 65)
|Position||Player name||Seasons||Championship matches||Cup Matches||Total matches|
|1st||Rian van der Ven||40 - 65||262**||78||340|
|2nd||Giovanni Attico||44 - 65||255****||83||338|
|3rd||Bastian Wülfing||45 - 65||241****||80||321|
|4th||Adriano Colonna||42 - 63||204*||58||262|
|5th||Felkert Schaafsma||40 - 65||169*||48||217|
|6th||Battista Ressa||48 - 65||155**||53||208|
|7th||Marco Giotto||49 - 65||136**||58||194|
|8th||Junior La Hoz||48 - 60||102*||29||131|
|10th||Juan Alfonso Trumbull||51-59||97*||33||130|
- * = Number of Qualifier matches played
Goals in competitive matches record (season 65)
|Position||Player name||Seasons||Championship goals||Cup goals||Total goals|
|1st||Rian van der Ven||40 - 65||71||33||104|
|2nd||Giovanni Attico||44 - 65||69**||34||103|
|4th||Bastian Wülfing||45 - 65||66**||15||81|
|5th||Laurent Villeroy||53 - 65||50||26||76|
|6th||Junior La Hoz||48 - 60||45||16||61|
|7th||Daniel Löberbauer||53 - 65||46*||14||60|
|8th||Adriano Colonna||42 - 63||36||16||52|
- * = One goal in Qualifier matches
- ** = Two goals in Qualifier matches
- 7 (24-01-2016)