Series II.2 in Israel.
In season 11, for the first time in Israel's history: Parrots, a team that promoted from II.2 won the Israeli championship.
- Season 2: Maccabi Maale Adumim (Promoted)
- Season 3: La-resistance (Promoted)
- Season 4: Haifa Greens (Promoted)
- Season 5: Parrots (Promoted)
- Season 6: Hadera SK
- Season 7: Internazionale F.C.
- Season 8: Irony Rishon
- Season 9: Maccabi Feja (Promoted)
- Season 10: Universal M
- Season 3: Ted Doornbos - 17 goals
- Season 4: Kjell Hägermar - 18 goals
- Season 5: Jonas Thorfeldt - 15 goals
- Season 6: Franz Václavík - 13 goals
- Season 7: Arvid Gullman - 13 goals
- Season 8: Anders Ekskär - 12 goals
- Season 9: Herman Stjernfeldt - 15 goals
- Season 10: Ignacy Ogaciec - 11 goals (Tied)
- Season 10: David Person - 11 goals (Tied)
|Top Series: Ligat Ha´al | II.1 | II.2 | II.3 | II.4|
|Old 49 Regions division (from local season 1)|
Arava | Ashdod | Ashkelon | Beer Sheva | Beit Shean | Binyamin | Dan | Darom | Eilat | Galil Elion | Galil Maaravi | Galil Tahton | Ha'amakim | Hadera | Haifa | Herzliya | Hod HaSharon | Holon | Jerusalem | Kiryat Ono | Kiryat Shmona | Krayot | Lod | Merkaz | Mishor Hahof | Modiin | Naharia | Nazareth | Negev | Ness Ziona | Netanya | Petah Tikva | Raanana | Ramat Gan | Ramat Hasharon | Ramla | Rehovot | Rishon Le-Zion | Sharon | Shomron | Tel Aviv | Tveria | Tzafon | Tzfat | Zichron Yaacov