|Managed by Giggsip|
|Location||Tel Aviv, Israel|
|Arena||The valley of the shadow of death|
|Fan Club||We'll get medieval on your Ass!|
I am often asked what the hell dows "Univeral M" mean?!
So here it is, exclusivly to you in Hattrick Wiki:
I am a fan of 3 clubs in the world sports:
- Maccabi Tel Aviv - Israel, Basketball
- Manchester United - England, Football
- Miami Heat - USA, Basketball
So with all of them starting with the letter 'M' and being in different sports and countries I decided to call my the the "Universal M".
At least it's something original, not another Maccabi, Hapoel or Beitar something...
You can also see the name meaning portrayed very well in my team logo, made by Mod-Phantom.
- Season 3 - Club Created
- Season 3 - IV.16 Champion (that was fast...)
- Season 9 - III.16 Champion (that wasn't...)
- Season 10 - II.2 Champion (but no promotion, bad Beitar, bad!)
- Season 11 - Licensed Hattrick manager (now that's a real memorable moment!)
- Yafim Cohen - The franchise player turned into coach.
- Costin Stanciu - The first star forward for the club.
- Doru Stanciu - The first top keeper in the club.
netanya king's - Managed by kfirgold (Kfir), Played with me 3 seasons in III.16 and was allways my biggest rival. It took me almost forever, but eventually I beat him 5-0 in a friendly game. That is probably the lowest point in his hattrick career :)
Oh, and incase you wonder: Yes the spelling mistake in the team name is indeed original! :)