Supporter Week Trophy
It was created by the Hattrick Team with the aim of increasing the number of supporters. During the first edition, founded by HT-Daniel on 29/06/2015, a discount on the supporter packages was also offered as a promotion.
- How the Trophy is played
- Every supporter with a Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond supporter package, can subscribe for the tournament.
- Each team will play the main stage against other supporter participants where each team plays 3 matches per day over 4 days, for a total of 10 rounds
- (in each round, drawns are random between team that has the same amount of points).
- At the end of the Week, the 64 teams that have the highest amount of points qualify for an knock-out stage
- (if two or more teams have the same amount of points, the teams with the most number of wins until the first tie or loss will be ranked first; if both teams tie or if both teams lose, then the first team with a better result than the other team will be ranked higher; lastly the goal difference is taken into account).
- Next and last stage is the Supporter Trophy final.
|18||75||Caesar Spor II|
|15||72||Hard en Onzuiver|
|12||69||Olimpic de Burdeos|
|10||67||Thor Soft United|
|5||62||Dandy de Tazmania 2|
|2||59||Metsmüttajad||Orda Balorda Urbino|
|1||58||Feyenoord's Extreme Eleven||I Vermotti|
Every team has the chance to win one of the prizes:
- The Supporter Trophy
- The winner of the tournament wins a lifetime Hattrick Diamond Supporter subscription and a selection of Hattrick merchandise. The finalist and semi-finalists receive a one year Diamond Supporter subscription.
- Country Stars
- The top 3 ranked teams for each country will get Credits prizes. The first will get 10 Credits, the second 5 Credits and the third 2 Credits.
- Hattrick Heroes
- For each Hattrick a player on your team scores during the tournament, you are rewarded with 1 Hattrick credit.
- Milli Master
- All teams whose final ranking in the Trophy is divisible by a thousand (#1000, #2000, #3000 and so on) win a 3 month Supporter Gold package.
In the first editions a Daily Giveaways was also planned (daily promotions and giveaways on the Cup, Facebook and Twitter pages).