If you need help in translations or you want to comment my entries, contact here.
What are you referring to? --Mod-Karlthegreat 18:21, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- Check this: Help:Contents#Creating_Articles_about_Your_Own_Team --Mod-Karlthegreat 18:28, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
- You don't disturb. :) --Mod-Karlthegreat 19:03, 21 October 2008 (UTC)
If you spot an Al Jazair where it should say Algérie, you're free to change it, it's the HT wiki. ;) I'll go on an Al Jazair hunt now, but I'm sure I'll miss some, so feel free to act as you think it's best. :) --Mod-Karlthegreat 12:31, 29 October 2008 (UTC)
Hi! In Giacomo_Casanova you mention Bil-o crew. I am unfamiliar with this expression, could you explain? Maybe add a new wiki page for it if it has relevance for HT-wiki? --EchoMan 06:42, November 4, 2008 (UTC)
- Thanks for the explanation. My mistake, I didn't read it carefully enough. --EchoMan 09:34, November 6, 2008 (UTC)
Yes, it is. It can be added in the current one even, but you need to ask Jhattara since it needs admin rights. I'm trying to make the main page a bit more dynamic and a bit less vulnerable to vandals' attacks (but I'm not finished yet). --Mod-Karlthegreat 21:41, 19 November 2008 (UTC)
I don't think becoming bot is a reason to delete a team article ;) --Jossie 19:37, 25 March 2009 (UTC)
- I have to agree on this one. Just because a team becomes a bot doesn't mean it never made it's part in the Hattrick history. --EchoMan 19:58, March 27, 2009 (UTC)
Non notable players
Hi! Is there a reason (besides simplified linking) for creating pages for non-notable players in the main namespace, just redirecting to the (team)/Player page? To me it seems like a lot of unneccesary work, and future problems with disambiguations when more players with the same name get added. --EchoMan 08:59, March 28, 2009 (UTC)
- If you have a look at Hattrick:Notability it states pretty clear what a notable player is. Cheers! --EchoMan 13:02, March 29, 2009 (UTC)
- No there are not many player pages yet, but that may change as the Clubhouses stop working. If we get a lot of new player pages, it will be a mess if all of them have a redirect/disambiguation page in the main name space. Just a thought... :) --EchoMan 08:02, March 30, 2009 (UTC)
I deleted the blank-template you made. You can achieve te same thing using the < br > (without the spaces offcourse) --Rob184 20:52, 13 April 2010 (UTC)
Great work with templates. --Jhattara 15:33, 2 November 2010 (UTC)
- I can look into that year formula. --Jhattara 20:23, 2 November 2010 (UTC)
Sorry, I did a change in a template name: I shift template:user to template:Infobox/User and I had to touch your page. Sorry again (if you need I'll explain the problem behind the change). --Abdabs 25-10-2012.
- That's ok. Remember to put a title and sign your contribution every time your make a comment in a user discussion page, because then it's easier to the user to give you an answer. Use this code --~~~~ --15:39, 25 October 2012 (UTC) --Lleida 15:34, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
- Yes, I'm doing it now. I'm very sorry but the template user I think would be better used in this (new) way. Ah, and obviously feel completely free to change the template Infobox/User to make it work as the old one! --Abdabs.
- I think the name of this template, when putting the "/", could create confusion for hattrick wiki and maybe your will find troubles introducing and creating code. Maybe you should change the name to, for example: Infobox_User2. I'm really interested what is your idea about this new template. Let me know when you finish it. --Lleida 15:37, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think there will be problems with the name, but it could be redirected to template:infobox_club which is free for use. I don't know if can be done whithout changing every page in the site one by one.
- Anyway, my editing is now done, if you want to help me please do it :D -- Abdabs
I was sure it was all OK for you, but now I don't understand what is happening. So, I really need the USER template name to do a completely different template. Can we reach a deal of some kind? You can edit the new infobox/Club to make it as you like or migrate the content to a new page as infobox_club. But is important that you use the word infobox for this kind of template. I'm waiting to listen to your reasons and be sure I will listen carefully... -- Abdabs
I don't know why you need exactly this name, but it's already taken and if you see the historical changes you will notice it has been only renewed and adequated to the new wiki style. If you want to make a new template, choose a different name, there's a lot of possibilities in this wiki and you can adequate wiki code to work with it.
I can't understand what you are doing with this discussion, you are signing with a different name. User Abdabs is not a real user, it's a page created in 2005. You also are not following protocols to deal with this discussion, for example, not following correcty cronology of discussions pages o signing discussion topics. It's very confusing.
Maybe there is some codes you don't know exactly how they work, so feel free to ask, but you have to respect that Template:User is being used from 2006 like this and you can't change into a new style without reaching an agreement with hattrick wiki community, because is a basic template. I hope this explanation will help you to understand how these decisions have been taken. --Lleida 16:44, 25 October 2012 (UTC)
- OK, OK. Take it easy man. I'll try to answer to every question, but first of all please answer me on THIS page so we can have a correct cronology of the posts. It's hard to talk if question are in a page and answers in another... so let's talk here.
- I don't need exactly this name I can use another one. And I was wrong trying to change the page without asking the one who create it. But the creator is not you so I think I can change the page as well as you can do it. - I'm not expert of discussion because in month there was any living man on this pages, so I'm glad I finally find someone to talk with... maybe now that I have someone to talk with I'll became expert in discussions ;D - My links were wrong just because I use the NEW TEMPLATE I create to sign my posts, to show you how USER could work, but after your undo it went crazy. I'm really really really sorry to put you in this sort of argument, I'm just try to explain you that if you need an INFOBOX template it would be a nice to use an INFOBOX USER template, which exist and works the same as the other you are using now. If you don't want to migrate to the correct name is you choice and I will meet your needs and leave all as it was before. Abdabs
How can I edit this side [Template:Infobox Player], that the text let hungarian? example: nickname = becenév ( in hungarian).
--Sipos 09:45, 2 November 2013 (UTC)Sipos
Re: Template talk:Infobox Player & Template:Age
Thanks for the help. For the Italian template age I made a mistake. In the italian version of the page about Bastian Wülfing, the age was not updated when I wrote the question. Now I see that the age is currently updated, so there is no problem about it. I need a complete Infobox Player, both in english and in italian, with stars, specialty, nickname etc. I wrote it in the discussion page to talk about the changes of template with the other users. Everybody needs a good Infobox with the right informations. --Ichabod-Crane (talk) 19:26, 19 January 2016 (CET)
- Now I have understood what you asked to me. Sorry for my bad english :-)
- Ok, for Template Age it could be useful to have a translation in italian of the words:
- year ==> anno
- years ==> anni
- and ==> e
- day ==> giorno
- days ==> giorni
- [example] 37 years and 97 days ==> 37 anni e 97 giorni