Volunteer State Cup
|Related competitions:||U.S. Cup Championship|
- This is a knockout cup. The winner of a match advances to the next round.
- First round matches are seeded by current league positions.
- Match arrangement:
- The matches have to be arranged on your own through friendly challenges in hattrick.
- The 'friendlies' of a knockout round should be arranged in cup mode.
- If a match wasn't arranged in cup-mode and ends with a tie the winner will be selected randomly.
- If a match wasn't played the admin will decide on who may advance to the next round.
- Additional rules:
- Tennessee teams are accepted first, followed by surrounding states.
- If one team fails to arrange the friendly then this will lead to a 5-0 defeat.
- The winner will represent the Volunteer State Cup in the U.S. Cup Championship.
- Teams that have participated in earlier editions will have priority for future editions.
|I||THE BLAST||Radio Warriors||Grazie Roma|
|II||Erin Eagles||Future Champions FC||Nashville Surge|
|III||Peabody F.C.||THE BLAST||Memphis Manglers|
|IV||Memphis Manglers||THE BLAST||Flat Creek|
|V||Southern Comfort||THE BLAST||Grazie Roma|
|VI||Southern Comfort||TD United||THE BLAST|
|VII||Peabody F.C.||Shelbyville SC||Southern Comfort|
- NOTE: Only teams that are still active have been listed.