|Last update of this page was made 25.09.2011|
Official logo for Norwegian Superstars
|Geografic area||Northern Europe|
|Stadium||Marienlyst (47 467 seats)|
|Fan club||The Norwegian Hooligans (2051 members)|
|Youth Team:||Team Talentless|
Norwegian Superstars was founded June 15th, 2008.
Earlier the club was called:
- Tronstad (15.06.2008-06.03.2011)
- Tronstad TMNT (06.03.2011-08.07.2011)
Marienlyst is the arena of Norwegian Superstars. It has a total capacity of 47 467.
- Total capacity: 47 467
- Terraces: 26 447
- Basic seating: 10 405
- Seats under roof: 9 427
- Seats in VIP boxes: 1 158
- Most Appearances - 149 : Børre Østby
- Most Competitive Matches - 122 : Børre Østby
- Highest Rating - 9 stars : Johnny Søvik
- Most Goals in a Game - 5 : Kjell Myhrvold (vs Lyngvegen FC 23/03/2011)
- Most League Goals in a Season - 20 : Manuel Arnaldi (Season 34)
- Most Clean Sheets - 19 : Dario Lauri(retired)
- Captain Most Often - 60 : Børre Østby
- Record Transfer Fee Paid - €3,650,000 : Alexander Karl (04/04/2011 from FC OETZI)
- Record Transfer Fee Received - €4,794,000: Alexander Karl (21/04/2011 from Atletico Katana)
- Former coach, five seasons in the club - stayed in the club his whole career is now unemployed and living on previous accomplishments.
- A player phenomenon whom played in eleven clubs including ours, was the coach for two seasons and now the club secretary.
- A stone cold defender, that never had the talent - but the coach saw his spirit and held him in the club for four seasons with a total of thirty nine games and scored goal one goal. Best player in one friendly game as his biggest achievement, now works as a referee for Belgium first division.
Paul Germán Pereyra
- A former top striker who had four seasons in our club, with big injury problems and personal problems he only managed to get twenty two games in four seasons only scoring nine goals. Now he is now trying to make a career within acting, so far not taken off.
- A former key player for the club, with five seasons, sixty two games, two hattricks - topscorer in season twentyseven with fifteen goals a bargain of a player has been mentioned as one of the most important players in the promotion season twentyseven. Is now a hated sports journalist that used to work for The News Of the World and involved in the scandal that recently was known for the common person.
- A sad story about Marko, he was a homeless person who joined on a free trial for the club. He showed talent and was signed by Sir-Henrik, but in his first season for the club he got a nasty-injury and was never the same player again and retired in the age of twenty. We're glad to that he is now a Agent for club and still involved within the club.
|25(36)||7th in VI.40||1st round||none||Bruno Graziosi||4|
|26(37)||3rd in VII.226||1st round||none||Julius Kindstrand||9|
|27(38)||1st in VII.226||2nd round||Teemu Niuta||15|
|28(39)||4th in VI.118||2nd round||none||Gotthold Ephraim Kornberger||12|
|29(40)||6th in VI.118||3rd round||none||Daniele Torchia||4|
|30(41)||4th in VI.118||2nd round||none||Tomisław Liński||7|
|31(42)||3rd in VI.118||3rd round||none||Tomisław Liński||12|
|32(43)||4th in VI.118||3rd round||none||Gaudenz Plattner||13|
|33(44)||2nd in VI.118||1st round||Manuel Arnaldi||20|
|34(45)||1st in VI.118||2nd round||Glenn Bjorøy||15|
Team Talentless is currently played in Elmhurst XXXI.
- Youth team scout: Jarl Olavesen, 57 years, Looking for player in Troms
- Youth team scout: Tore Søndrål, 48 years, Looking for player in Svalbard
- Youth team scout: Vemund Tverå, 55 years, Looking for player in Buskerud
Kjellerstua is the arena of Team Talentless. It has a total capacity of 300.
Players raised in youth team
|1||Kristian Barka||DIO FC|
|2||Eskild Ek||DRAGON S|
|3||Harald Høyland||Atletico de vejer|
|4||Ronny Isaksen||FC Funky Familly|