This is the newest of all training types. It trains the wing skill for wingers and forwards. About 1% of the managers train this. Note that the Crossing (Winger) training type trains the wing skill as well, for fewer players but at a faster rate.
- Able to train more players (max 10) than Crossing (max 4 at 100% and 4 at 50%).
- Tailor made for producing Forward Towards Wing (FTW).
- Does away with the troublesome and usually unprofitable Wingback training position.
- As a new training regime, details about Wing attacks training are still unclear.
- Trains wingers slower than Crossing.
- Market for main product, FTWs, is uncertain.
- Need to play X-X-3 formations with 2 wingers to maximise training. Such a formation may not be competitive, esp in midfield.