|Manager of Sera's Angels|
|Real name||unknown (unknown)|
|Location||New South Wales, Oceania|
|Favourite team||Aston Villa, Western Sydney Wanderers FC|
|Best Result||1st place in III|
|Community Official||(NTA), (Mod-) & (GM-)|
He has also been known as Ottik and many other silly names. None of these names have gained him access to the elusive 3rd B.
- See also: Oceania Mentors project started by Kitto on 22nd August 2007
Kitto's main club is Sera's Angels (formerly Mumi United).
Kitto is also the owner and manager of additional clubs:
- He became Oceanian Moderator in December 2007 (also for South Africa, Dhivehi Raajje, Uganda and Tanzania).
- He was then demoted to GM in April 2009.
- He is now a National Team Administrator or NTA.
As National Coach
He has been coach of:
- NT U20 Oceania in U-20 WC 10,
- NT Iceland in WC 12,
- NT U-20 Kyrgyz Republic (briefly).
- NT Panama (briefly).
Kitto once stopped a bank robbery by fining them 20k each for using profanities. He can often be found being taunted by fellow members of the Alliance. He has a mortal fear of shrubbery and is allegedly 15 years old. Also believed to be a robot.
Partially responsible for taking away the Alliance members ability to create polls by making too many polls.
Kitto can be seen driving around the streets of Hattrick in a car often mistaken for that of a hairdressers.
No 3rd B
Kitto is well known for not only not receiving the 3rd B but scaring it away at an alarming rate.