Hattrick talk:HattrickWikiProject World Cup
Where to start: World Cup V is our current template for World Cup pages... that's essentially how we want every World Cup archive to look.
- I have created a template for this project.
I'm editing the World Cup pages to change the flags templates. --carlesmu 09:55, 4 October 2006 (UTC)
It seems time to shift our focus over to U20 history until qualifications are done in WC9 on Friday. I started to work on group 1, but decided it was a bad idea since it was still subject to a lot of change. There are probably still a few holes in what's been done that can be filled in. Someone else go over it so that I don't miss anything. :-D -- Jake 03:16, 28 November 2006 (UTC)
What do you mean about it?
This round started on 2006-09-01 20:00:00.
Would it be better? :) --MOMOOO 16:13, 2 April 2007 (UTC)
No news since april? --Artem Kholopov 14:59, 15 August 2007 (UTC)
... hope the World Cup pages will be accessible again soon :S --Mod-Karlthegreat 20:20, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
- Yes, hope HTs will repair it :-/ --MOMOOO 21:17, 17 November 2007 (UTC)
... like we're finally through it (Only 4 qualification groups for MOMOOO remaining)! :D --Mod-Karlthegreat 20:55, 25 November 2007 (UTC)
- Good job guys. --Jhattara 07:56, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
- Great! :-) I´ll work on the remaining groups this week. Hope it will be completed very soon :-) --MOMOOO 14:33, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
I've now also reworded/cleaned up the main page of this project a bit and kicked out several "participants" that weren't active for some time. --Mod-Karlthegreat 14:58, 26 November 2007 (UTC)
OpenOffice helper spreadsheet
I have an OpenOffice spreadsheet that greatly simplifies creation of qualification group pages. Please get in touch with me if you'd like a copy. --Mr Wednesday 21:09, 9 June 2009 (UTC)
- And now I also have one for the group stages of the competition proper. I also saved copies for each of the WC XIII groups so that I won't have to redo much when the matches are done. --Mr Wednesday 18:46, 11 June 2009 (UTC)