|Bertí FC (991871)|
|managed by Jesús Cano Sánchez|
|Full name||Bertí FC|
|Coach||Odilón López Diéguez|
|updated on January 12, 2017|
Bertí FC, also known as Bertí, is a Catalan professional Hattrick football club based in Cingles de Bertí and the little place of Bertí, at Barcelona province, in Catalonia. Currently is playing at the Spanish V division, excatly the V.38 league. The historical best classification is the 2nd place in the 54th season at the V.156 league, the debut season at the Spanish V division. The club has won some league championships titles and some tournaments.
Their colours are red and yellow, based on the Centelles shield, ancient medieval county where Cingles de Bertí historically belonged. The reason of the owl is Bertí FC owner enjoy owls.
The current club kits are:
Left kit is, usually, the home kit; and the central one is, usually, the away kit. The right one is occasionally used.
- 1 Prize shelf
- 2 Senior Squad
- 3 Youth squad
- 4 The real places
- 5 Notes
|3 VI division: Season 41 (VI.667), 46 (VI.887) and 51 (VI.1013).|
|1 VII division: Season 40 (VII.388)|
|1 VIII division: Season 36 (VIII.532)|
|1 X division: Season 34 (X.154)|
Top scorer titles
|1 Division VI||( Juan Carlos Donaire, 15 goals at VI.1013, season 51).|
|1 Division IX||( Isidro Isuzquiza, 15 goals at IX.1325, season 35).|
|1 Division X||( Jesús María Usabiaga, 15 goals at X.154, season 34).|
|5 Cingles de Bertí cup (1st -season 36-, 2nd -37-, 4th -49-, 8th -43- and 11th -46-)|
|1 Campionat de Catalunya (2nd edition -40-)|
|1 Copa Bufaet (4th edition -47-)|
|1 Neubad-Cup Basel (1st edition -49-)|
|1 Transilvania League (12th edition -50-)|
(*) Week/Spanish Hattrick season number (Spanish season 35 is Hattrick season 47).
Hall of Fame
Official matches history
- Largest win: 12-0 two times, first against Bara FC (Spanish VII.1001 league, season 37).
- Largest loss: 8-0 at Wall Street Wolves (friendly, season 49).
- Most points in a league season: 42, in X.154 Spanish league, season 34 and VI.887 season 46.
- Fewest points in a league season: 8, in VI.1008 Spanish league, season 38.
- Most goals scored in a league season: 88, in X.154 Spanish league, season 34.
- Fewest goals conceded in a league season: 7 in X.154 Spanish league, season 34.
- Longest streak without loss in a league season: 37 games, from week 6 season 33 to week 1 season 36.
- Longest winning streak in a league season: 23 games, from week 11 season 33 to week 5 season 35.
- Longest losing streak in a league season: 8 games, from week 6 season 44 (cup match) until week 12 season 44.
- Highest turnout at home: 39228 against Limones CF (Spanish V.38 league matchday 14 season 65, 2-0).
- Highest turnout away: 59358 at Berduras Team (Spanish V.38 league matchday 9 season 64, 5-3).
- Highest league ranking: 704 at week 7 Spanish season 64.
Team individual records
- Most games played for the club: 575 by Joan Anton Moragues (304 official).
- Most official games played for the club: 304 by Joan Anton Moragues.
- Most goals scored for the club: 177 by Juan Carlos Donaire (74 official).
- Most official goals scored for the club: 84 by Emídio Marques.
- Most cleans sheets for the club: 118 by Blai Dulcet.
- Most games as captain: 303 by Joan Anton Moragues.
- Most goals scored in a season: 29 by Emídio Marques (16 official) in Spanish season 46.
- Most goals scored in a league season: 15 by Jesús María Usabiaga in X.154 Spanish league, season 34; and Isidro Isuzquiza in IX.1325 Spanish league, season 35 and Juan Carlos Donaire in VI.1013 Spanish league, season 51.
- Most goals scored in a match: 5 by Emídio Marques against Sparta de ahi (Spanish league VI.667, Spanish season 41, week 2, 10-0) and Ezequiel Mendoza against Las Palas (friendly, season 52, 6-3)).
- Most goals scored in an official match: 5 by Emídio Marques against Sparta de ahi (Spanish league VI.667, season 41, week 2, 10-0).
- Most expensive transfer in: 3,642,000€ for Karl Rafnarsson from Schwarz-Weiß Altenessen (HT season 65, week 9).
- Most expensive transfer out: 2,495,000€ for Juan Bon to Operación Colchón (HT season 65, week 9).
- Most expensive transfer out of youth academy: 2,012,000€ for Blai Dulcet to ag.paraskevi tinou (HT season 63, week 1).
The youth team of Bertí FC is called Bertí Amateur, also known as Bertí B. It was created at 21-07-2011, and it playground is called El Traver, sized for 300 people.
The real places
Located in the eastern part of Sant Quirze Safaja, near the border with Bigues i Riells, el Figueró and Sant Martí de Centelles, within the rural village of Sant Miquel Sesperxes. Constitutes the entire platform above the Bertí cliffs.
The village is centered by the romanesque church of Sant Pere de Bertí, from X century, and its rectory. There is no urban center, the neighbourhood is full of isolated farmhouses called Bernils, Can Borra, Can Canel·la, Can Carrau, la Casanova, la Caseta, el Clascar, Ca l'Escolà, Ca l'Esmolet, la Feu, Cal Magre, Cal Mestret, Can Niolda, l'Onyó, Puigciró, Cal Quitzo, Cal Regàs, Can Rellamat, Can Rombella, Cal Rosso, Can Saloma, la Serra, el Soler de Bertí, el Sot del Grau, el Traver, l'Ullar and Can Volant.
Pascual Madoz, in his geographical dictionary of 1845, speaks briefly about Bertí. It refers saying is in a rough, mountainous area, fought by all the winds, especially in the north. The weather was very cold, but healthy. It has 15 houses, besides the parish church of Sant Pere. The land was of average quality, mostly covered with pines and oaks. Cross the road out of Vic and others, all in very poor condition. It produces wheat, corn, potatoes and wine of poor quality. He drew charcoal, which was sold in Granollers, Caldes de Montbui and other peoples, and this is their only business.
There are two paths to Bertí rural village center. The first, called in the first section of Sant Miquel del Fai road, a paved road that leaves the road at kilometer 7 of the C-1413B, close to Can Sants . From here the road after an initial turn, undertakes to the south, with many tours to go along the cliffs and valleys through which, and reaches 2.4 kilometers east of the farmhouse Cabanyals. 300 meters south of the farmhouse at the southern end of Cabanyals fields just north of Roca Gironella, a track goes south-east, crossing over the Roca Gironella cascade, and go up close 3 km to the east since el Soler de Bertí. Continuing staight ahead the track it arrives close l'Ullar, and then Sant Pere de Bertí. There are a total of 8 kilometers in length by a rural road in good condition.
The second, called the Way of Sant Pere de Bertí, stems from Sant Miquel Sesperxes. From this church, we continue south to the end of the housing that exists in that place and the to the Coll de Gassens. Continuing straight ahead, to the southeast, it reaches over 800 meters west of the house of Bellavista Vella. Continuing down the same track, now takes to the southwest, but by many retombs to follow the heads of the valley which runs, at the top of the cliffs of Bertí. At the next track-crossing, just before Can Esmolet, continues the main track to south-west and at the next cross, viewing the tower of El Clascar, turning northwest the main track arrives to Sant Pere de Bertí. In total, about 4 kilometers.
Located at the top of the Bertí cliffs, near noon and the church of Sant Pere de Bertí, about 650 metres to the south.
Its an ancient domus or strong house, documented in 987. It became farmhouse in the XIV century when Guillem del Clascar is mentioned under the control of the Centelles family. In the XVI century it was owned by Bell-lloc family. In the early XX century had a major restoration in a fantasy style with gothic, romanesque and arabic, betwwn real and imitation, such the crown-shaped battlements and circular tower of the north wind edge.
At 1949 was listed as a Cultural Asset of National Interest, because its origin is related to a medieval castle.
The Traver was one of the seven most important houses of the old rural parish of Sant Pere de Bertí, along with El Clascar, El Soler, l'Onyó, l'Ullar, la Serra, la Cuspinera and el Sot del Grau.
It is a point very close to the natural cliffs of Bertí, which gives some protection. From this point there are good views of the Vallès Oriental, Sant Llorenç del Munt and Gallifa cliffs, close to the scene to the west and at a point closest to a lesser height that are el Turó de les Onze Hores.
The player names used are fictional and if bare any resemblence are only purely coincindental and completley unintentional.