Unofficial Clubteams World Championship
The Unofficial Clubteams World Championship (UCWC) is an informal way of calculating the world's 'best' football team in hattrick, using a knock-out title system similar to that used in boxing and wrestling.
During the first season in which there was an A and a B competition, the match between Hammers ICF - Menlösa IF on 31-08-1997 was chosen as the first official match to decide the UCWC title, in which Menlösa IF took the title with a 0-4 victory. Note that other matches could have been taken as the first UCWC title match, but eventually they would all have lead to the same champion.
- 1 Rules
- 2 Current Unofficial Clubteam World Champion
- 3 Unofficial World Championship Matches
- 4 Unofficial Clubteams World Championship Statistics
- 4.1 Top teams by total number of days
- 4.2 Top teams by longest single reign (by number of days)
- 4.3 Top teams by total number of matches
- 4.4 Top teams by longest single reign (by number of matches held)
- 4.5 Top teams by number of times gaining the title
- 4.6 Nationality overview
- When the titleholder is playing a match, it is regarded as a title match in which the UCWC title is at stake, but only if the match is one of the following types:
- For matches of other types the title is not at stake and for purposes of the UCWC not included. Specifically, this means that Tournament and Exhibition matches are not taken into account, as these are not available for all users but only to users buying Hattrick Supporter.
- As part of Hattrick Supporter, some users are entitled to manage multiple teams at once. Since 2018 this has resulted in the UCWC title changing hands between teams of the same owner in every year. While frowned upon as it can be perceived as "passing the title along", no measures have so far been taken to exclude these matches from being title matches, due to reasons of simplicity.
- In the event of a title match being a draw, the current holders of the title remain champions.
- UFWC title matches are decided by their ultimate outcome, including extra time and penalties.
Current Unofficial Clubteam World Champion
The current UCWC is Vomero F.C., since 2 June 2020.
Unofficial World Championship Matches
An overview of the UCWC throughout the years:
# Menlösa IF won the first match on 31 August 1997.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 1997
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 1998
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 1999
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2000
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2001
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2002
2002 saw the first international title match when FC Steaua Pacii lost a friendly match against Gaddens IF. Few weeks later Wermdö Trappers lost to FC Phoenix Mühlburg making them the first non-Swedish champions. When the year ended the title was in the hands of Can Vicenç F.S..
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2003
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2004
During 2004 the title was again back in Sverige and in the hands of Hawkwing FF. In september the title travelled for the first time into Ukraine when 4ernomorets defeated EM Tigers. At the end of the year the title was held by FC Granit.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2005
The title started the year in the hands of FC Granit. Later during the year the title traveled through Nederland and USA to finally end up in Suomi, where it went to Maratoonarit few weeks before the year was over.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2006
2006 saw the title being held in Suomi for the first half of the year. Then it traveled through Portugal and England into Polska for the latter half of the year. Irishman managed to take over the title on New Year's Eve.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2007
For the most part of the year the title was held in Polska. In March and April the title took a little detour through Colombia and Österreich only to return to Polska within a few weeks. There FC SAYANS took the title few weeks before the end of the year.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2008
During 2008 the title started in Polska, but soon traveled into España. From there it went to Nederland, and took a small detour in Italia only to return to Nederland for the rest of the year. FC Totolos took the title only few days before the year ended.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2009
For the first time since 2001 the title was held in the same country for the whole year, staying in Nederland. Although several teams from other countries tried to challenge for the championship, none of them were successful. When the year ended the title was in the hands of the most successful team in the UCWC history, LFC Luxemburg.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2010
During 2010 the title started in Nederland, and traveled into Deutschland. From there it went to Belgium for the first time since long it traveled through a topdivision. The title went to Chinese Taipei when FC Holcim lost a friendly to Sivilisation. After a rather long stay in Chinese Taipei it traveled through Singapore and Cymru where FC Red Dwarf took it into the Hattrick Masters for the first time. They lost the game and Dandy de Tazmania from España was UCWC on New Year's Eve.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2011
In 2011 title quickly moved to Eesti and Rossiya. FC Wiehlmys took it to Schweiz in the Masters final. While Pftelböem took the title to Norge where it stayed for several months, before moving to Polska through España. In late December, Lokomotiv Veltem Back-on-Track gained the title for Belgium and kept it for the remainder of the year.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2012
Again, the UCWC travelled through several nations, as from Belgium it first moved to Nederland where it ended up with Thunder's Tigers. They took it into the Hattrick Masters, where it changed hands several times, passing through Česká republika and Ireland to end up with eventual winners DEOPS from Hellas. Thereafter, it moved through Dhivehi Raajje and England to end back in the hands of Lokomotiv Veltem Back-on-Track of Belgium. The title then moved hands within Belgium, before going for the first time to Algérie just two weeks before the end of the year. Division Une team 48heures took the title into 2013.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2013
After a short first passage through Kazakhstan, Lokomotiv Veltem Back-on-Track took hold of the title for the third time early in 2013. The title changed hands but stayed within Belgium until the month of May when Spurs Liechtenstein took it for the first time to Liechtenstein. Within Liechtenstein, the title mainly changed hands between four teams: tropical99, Fc Maschinä, Fortuna Benedurum 08 and Newton Heath Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway FC before passing through Bénin straight to Lietuva in August where it stayed until the end of the year. Within Lithuania, Šeškai held it for the longest period, but lost it just before the end of the year to FK Scorpio, who took it into 2014.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2014
The Lithuanian reign continued in 2014, as the title passed hands mutltiple times but remained in Lithuania until the end of October for a total period of nearly 14 months. The title then quickly moved between countries several times, passing through Belgium, Deutschland, Belgium again and finally Polska. Then it remained in Poland from mid-November until the end of the year.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2015
In March Nightwish took the title to Belgium, where it stayed till October. It was held by many teams, including extended periods by kfc Patatje and de joekes. In October the title moved to USA only to be captured by Deutschland's FC Eintracht Breisgau just before the end of the year.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2016
Right after New Year to title moved to Česká republika, where it was taken by Belgium's Nightwish. In September Akei_Nazareth took the title to Israel for the first time. A few week before the end of the year it moved to Argentina, where Futbol de Laboratorio took it into 2017.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2017
The title stayed in Argentina until the end of April, mostly held by shohoku10 (28 days) and FC Blanquitos (49 days), before moving for the first time to Jamaica via Cro pala team. Following the Masters, the title moved to USA for about two months, before passing through Schweiz, Nicaragua and Tanzania to end up Nippon where again it remained for nearly two months. For the final month of the year, SCIAMENE CLUB brought the title to Italia where it stayed for the remainder of 2017.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2018
The title was hosted by 10 different countries starting his trip from Italia where it remained around 2 months. After 1 week to Polska it went few days to Belgium, Nederland, and for the 1st time it was gained by an Hattrick International team before go back to Nederland and Belgium. In July Panama achived his 1st title via Tourinorum FC, in August was the 1st time for a Scottish team and in September was time for the 1st team from United Arab Emirates to win the title. Towards the end of the year the title was conquered by Norwegian, Belgian and Colombian teams. Udrogoth took the title only the last day of the year.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2019
During the early period of the year the title moved from Colombia to Việt Nam for the 1st time via Liechtenstein. In February, the several times champion Lokomotiv Veltem Back-on-Track brings the title to Belgium but it remains there less than 2 weeks. Italian team U.S. Irpinia achives his 1st title but 8 days later it moved again. This time a Sri Lankan team held the title but just for 3 days. Infact U.S. Irpinia brings it back to Italy. The title remains there for about 2 months. After a week in España the title moves to Deutschland after another period in the Italian peninsula. Here the title remains till the end of the year. TSV 1860 Forest was the longest holder of the year with his 35 days.
- Further information: Unofficial Clubteams World Championship in 2020
Unofficial Clubteams World Championship Statistics
The following statistics have last been updated on 27 January 2019.
Top teams by total number of days
|2||KS "Mustang" Szklarka||156|
|3||Lokomotiv Veltem Back-on-Track||150|
|6||RSC Ana Ivanovic||108|
- 28 teams have held the title for at least 50 days
- 227 teams have held the title for at least 10 days
- 460 teams have held the title for at least 1 day
- CALIDOSOS PANAMA has gained and lost the title within the same day due to first winning a match in the Panama Cup and later that day losing in the Hattrick Masters.
Top teams by longest single reign (by number of days)
|=||South Central Revival||70|
Top teams by total number of matches
|2||KS "Mustang" Szklarka||40|
|3||Lokomotiv Veltem Back-on-Track||39|
|4||RSC Ana Ivanovic||31|
- 55 teams have held the title for at least 10 matches
- 328 teams have held the title for more than just 1 match
Top teams by longest single reign (by number of matches held)
|=||KS "Mustang" Szklarka||16|
Top teams by number of times gaining the title
Some teams have managed to capture the UCWC title more than once, the statistics are as follows:
|2||Lokomotiv Veltem Back-on-Track||6|
|3||KS "Mustang" Szklarka||5|
|=||RSC Ana Ivanovic||5|
|=||Fortuna Benedurum 08||3|
- 63 teams have managed to capture the title more than once
|Country||Days||Matches||# periods||First held||Last held||# of holders||Longest holder|
|Sverige||2124||493||2||31-08-1997, Menlösa IF||28-09-2004, EM Tigers||100||111 days, Dynamo Patricia|
|Belgium||937||263||11||01-06-2010, Sportieve Senioren||13-11-2018, FC de netezonen||48||150 days, Lokomotiv Veltem Back-on-Track|
|Nederland||849||229||6||23-03-2005, Brigantiers||07-04-2018, Azzato's Mighty Heroes||44||207 days, LFC Luxemburg|
|Polska||659||174||4||19-07-2006, KS "Mustang" Szklarka||13-03-2019, Fuzja Bydgoszcz||38||156 days, KS "Mustang" Szklarka|
|España||497||133||4||14-08-2002, White Socks||01-01-2011, St. Peter River F.C.||30||77 days, Scola Roolz|
|Lietuva||420||107||1||28-08-2013, Atomic Cocks||21-10-2014, FC rimti gezaj||25||70 days, South Central Revival|
|Suomi||292||80||1||25-08-2005, Crowners||12-06-2006, FC TAMCA||22||35 days, three teams|
|USA||269||76||3||20-04-2005, Deathspawn||18-08-2017, Disgustin||23||38 days, The golden bullets|
|Norge||268||75||2||16-02-2011, Pftelböem||22-09-2018, Flyflatlus||20||49 days, Pftelböem|
|Ukraina||175||46||1||29-09-2004, 4ernomorets||22-03-2005, Kapitals||3||109 days, FC Granit|
|Argentina||133||38||1||15-12-2016, Complejo Reptilico||26-04-2017, El Chavo del 8||7||49 days, FC Blanquitos|
|Chinese Taipei||133||36||1||07-07-2010, Sivilisation||16-11-2010, shuangshou||4||53 days, Green Leaf F.C.|
|England||119||33||3||07-08-2002, Preston Y.C||03-09-2012, Skaldersyny||4||21 days, Hansie's Backhanders|
|Liechtenstein||118||32||2||01-05-2013, Spurs Liechtenstein||current holders, U.S. Vaduz||7||24 days, tropical99|
|Italia||113||31||2||25-03-2008, Charlie Brown's Team||06-03-2018, mariolinocorso||8||38 days, Capranica Prenestina|
|Deutschland||110||31||4||31-07-2002, FC Phoenix Mühlburg||05-01-2016, FC Hartkick||15||31 days, Psycho Kickers|
|Israel||88||25||1||18-09-2016, Akei_Nazareth||14-12-2016, Beitar Milhama11||4||34 days, Akei_Nazareth|
|Colombia||78||21||2||01-03-2007, kalancho club||23-01-2019, Feral imp FC||6||27 days, Internacional de Bogotá|
|Hellas||55||18||1||05-04-2012, DEOPS||29-05-2012, Neromyloi||1||34 days, DEOPS|
|Nippon||54||17||1||28-09-2017, be/\/a||20-11-2017, Res Ipsa Loquitur||6||21 days, VAMOS NAGOYA|
|Österreich||41||10||1||08-03-2007, FC Alsergrund||17-04-2007, FC PIXELit||3||27 days, FC Alsergrund|
|Jamaica||39||12||1||27-04-2017, Cro pala team||04-06-2017, Castellaneta in the world||4||17 days, Cro pala team|
|Panama||36||11||1||25-07-2018, Tourinorum FC||30-08-2018, CALIDOSOS PANAMA||2||36 days, Tourinorum FC|
|Nicaragua||33||10||1||23-08-2017, The Firefoxes||24-09-2017, The Firefoxes||1||33 days, The Firefoxes|
|Cymru||33||9||1||24-11-2010, FC Red Dwarf||26-12-2010, FC Red Dwarf||1||33 days, FC Red Dwarf|
|Schweiz||31||9||2||20-01-2011, FC Wiehlmys||22-08-2017, Ragettskova||5||18 days, 1. FC Rasensport|
|Algérie||21||6||1||19-12-2012, Rayo Vollcano||08-01-2013, JS.Kabylie||3||14 days, 48heures|
|Česká republika||18||6||2||29-03-2012, FC Domanín||19-01-2016, 1. FC Pivonýři||2||14 days, 1. FC Pivonýři|
|Portugal||15||4||1||13-06-2006, Rhythm of Life||27-06-2006, Rhythm of Life||1||15 days, Rhythm of Life|
|Eesti||10||6||1||03-01-2011, Metsmüttajad||12-01-2011, Fc Luik||2||5 days, two teams|
|Rossiya||7||4||1||13-01-2011, P L A Y B O Y S||19-01-2011, P L A Y B O Y S||1||7 days, P L A Y B O Y S|
|Scotland||7||4||1||30-08-2018, AnnoYng Pumpkin||05-09-2018, AnnoYng Pumpkin||1||7 days, AnnoYng Pumpkin|
|Bénin||7||1||1||21-08-2013, Les Gentils Thanatonautes||27-08-2013, Les Gentils Thanatonautes||1||7 days, Les Gentils Thanatonautes|
|Kazakhstan||7||1||1||09-01-2013, THE Blinkmaster||15-01-2013, THE Blinkmaster||1||7 days, THE Blinkmaster|
|Singapore||7||1||1||17-11-2010, Isle of Flames||23-11-2010, Isle of Flames||1||7 days, Isle of Flames|
|Dhivehi Raajje||6||1||1||30-05-2012, Talented Teens||04-06-2012, Talented Teens||1||6 days, Talented Teens|
|United Arab Emirates||4||2||1||06-09-2018, Frontón de Fadón JP||09-09-2018, Frontón de Fadón JP||1||4 days, Frontón de Fadón JP|
|Ireland||3||2||1||02-04-2012, Mutts Nuts||04-04-2012, Mutts Nuts||1||3 days, Mutts Nuts|
|Tanzania||3||2||1||25-09-2017, Seychelles Islands||27-09-2017, Seychelles Islands||1||3 days, Seychelles Islands|
|Hattrick International||3||1||1||01-04-2018, Azzato's Amazing Heroes||03-04-2018, Azzato's Amazing Heroes||1||3 days, Azzato's Amazing Heroes|
Nations without titles
The following nations have had one or more chances to take the UCWC title, but never actually won it: Al Iraq, Al Maghrib, Al Urdun, Al Yaman, Andorra, Angola, Azərbaycan, Bahrain, Barbados, Bolivia, Bosna i Hercegovina, Brasil, Brunei, Cabo Verde, Cameroon, Canada, China, Comoros, Costa Rica, Crna Gora, Curaçao, Danmark, Dawlat Qatar, Ecuador, El Salvador, Føroyar, France, Guatemala, Hayastan, India, Ísland, Prateh Kampuchea, Kenya, Latvija, Lubnan, Lëtzebuerg, Magyarország, México, Misr, Moçambique, Moldova, Mongol Uls, Northern Ireland, Oceania, O'zbekiston, Palestine, Prathet Thai, România, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Slovensko, South Africa, Tounes, Trinidad & Tobago, Türkiye, and Uganda
The following nations have not yet had the chance to take the UCWC title: Al Kuwayt, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belize, Botswana, Bulgaria, Côte d'Ivoire, Cuba, Cyprus, Ghana, Guam, Hanguk, Honduras, Hong Kong, Hrvatska, Indonesia, Iran, Ītyōṗṗyā, Kyrgyz Republic, Madagascar, Malaysia, Malta, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Perú, Pilipinas, RD Congo, República Dominicana, Saint Vincent & The Grenadines, Sakartvelo, São Tomé e Príncipe, Severna Makedonija, Shqiperia, Slovenija, Srbija, Suriname, Suriyah, Uruguay and Venezuela